Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone made any progress with this? I have Turtle Beach Earforce X41's and I have any some issues with private chat. The other gamer can hear me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doomrunner7, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. rburney
    rburney Guest

    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s


    Has anyone made any progress with this? I have Turtle Beach Earforce X41's and I have any some issues with private chat. The other gamer can hear me fine but I cant hear him. If i unplug the adapter form the controller then the audio of him returns. I do
    also see the same issue in Skype.
     
    rburney, Mar 21, 2014
    #16
  2. Adtro have now released firmware for some of their products now to fix problems.
     
    lighthouseman-9A5BCC97-6B18-4E82-A146-7CB957426EBF, Mar 21, 2014
    #17
  3. DG Shogun
    DG Shogun Guest
    I problem I am having is my game volume is great with my Turtlebeach x12's but the chat volume is bad. I can't turn it up without turning up the game volume and then it is so loud I can't use the headsets!!
     
    DG Shogun, Mar 22, 2014
    #18
  4. GPan81
    GPan81 Guest

    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

    hi all,

    i have the same problem with the same model of BlueFlash.. i hope Astro fix the firmware of the mixamp wireless 5.8 of my A40..

    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s :(
     
    GPan81, Mar 22, 2014
    #19
  5. I might of found a fix, ill let you all know if it helps at all. I found this www.turtlebeach.com/.../464

    It says for ps4 but I'm testing it for Xbox one, may help solve some chat issues. I have a turtle beach delta headset. And friend has a Astros headset. Once I can get both of us in a game I can let you all know about chat quality. played a few titan
    fall matches, the mic on the screen goes off. But you know, no one likes to talk in team games. I'll keep you posted.
     
    OutlawFirebird, Mar 23, 2014
    #20
  6. MasonG.
    MasonG. Guest
    Still no word from Microsoft on this issue. It's been weeks now.
     
    MasonG., Mar 27, 2014
    #21
  7. PixelPlucker
    PixelPlucker Guest
    I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s
     
    PixelPlucker, Mar 27, 2014
    #22
  8. Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

    Astro has addressed this problem with the firmware update for your mix amp. BUT the problem with this is you must have one of the newer mix amps that doesn't have a battery compartment to be able to update. Last I heard, if you call Astro they will give
    you a discount to upgrade if you have the older version mix amp.
     
    KILL3RINSTINCT7, Apr 1, 2014
    #23
  9. IGC Mike
    IGC Mike Guest
    IGC Mike, Apr 2, 2014
    #24
  10. In the patch coming in April (being beta tested as we speak), it lists a fix and update for the crackling sound and headset adapter.

    Hopefully it will fix the issues.
     
    Thorbjørn Jensen, Apr 3, 2014
    #25
  11. Here's something I recommend.

    www.astrogaming.com/.../firmware.html

    Update the firmware on your Astro Mixamp and it might solve the problem. I've had the same issues and I updated my Mixamp but I haven't gotten any feedback as to if it's fixed or not.
     
    Spider Phenom, Apr 8, 2014
    #26
  12. SOCA BOY
    SOCA BOY Guest
    Its on MS side, I tried so many headsets and end up with the same problem. I can take the same headsets plug them into my PS4 and the work great. I think the controller/chat adapter needs another update. Tried everything out to get the echo off my Astros
    A50, am going to try to update everything again (controller/headset/mix amp).
     
    SOCA BOY, Apr 9, 2014
    #27
  13. IGC Mike
    IGC Mike Guest

    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

    I downloaded the Astro mixamp firmware 5003 a little while back and my equalizer was thrown out of whack as a result. I've had to revert to the previous firmware. Anyone else share this issue? I've tried to contact Astro support over this, but they won't
    tell me anything about the issue. I've been getting a robot-like response "Please send picture of receipt and serial number" every time.
     
    IGC Mike, Apr 10, 2014
    #28
  14. S0L4R FLARES
    S0L4R FLARES Guest
    its not happening to me i have the a40 losers
     
    S0L4R FLARES, Apr 13, 2014
    #29
  15. Fariko Ember
    Fariko Ember Guest
    Support help us, i dont want to sound like crap
     
    Fariko Ember, May 15, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

Loading...
  1. Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s - Similar Threads - Issue Stereo Headset

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...