Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Envious Wealth, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

Hello,

Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in the past but now it is consistent. I have an LG G3 using a high speed cable which supports 4K @ 120hz with VRR.

1) I hard reset the xbox (didn’t fix)

2) I swapped out the cable for the series X high speed cable (didn’t fix)

3) I factory reset the xbox (didn’t fix)

4) I uninstalled both games and reinstalled (didn’t fix)

Does anyone have a solution to the problem above where I can still experience the 4K 120hz gaming I bought the TV for?

:)

Envious Wealth, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 isn't releasing

Hello, Whyumad. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you mean Baldurs Gate 3 instead of Blair Gate 3?

If that's correct, Baldurs Gate 3 can be played on both Xbox Series X and S.
    So if you're interested in purchasing the game, you can buy it by clicking below or looking for it in the Microsoft store:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/baldurs-gate-3/9nd58lqtg09t

Furthermore, it is important to mention that according to the game developer, Local co-op is currently not supported on Xbox Series S.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. dempup Win User

Backward compat dark alliance

Time will tell which games will be backwards compatible on the Series X.

There is currently the Baldurs Gate (Enhanced Edition), containing both of the two original games remastered released on Xbox One.
  4. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox s co op

I am sorry, but Baldur's Gate 3 does not have co-op on the Series S.

Overcooked 2 should work.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

Personally, I have to wonder what they could do with the Baldur's Gate series in this gen? Always liked those games.

[/quote]

I still long for Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 3. The first was probably the best isometric hack and slash made on a console.
Thema:

Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

1. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3) - Similar Threads - Issue Series Display

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  5. Xbox series X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X issues: Trying to see if anyone else has same issues. For a few months, when i try to join or start a party on the console, it will always lag on creating one. When trying to join one, im always...
  6. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  8. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  9. Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.: I recently purchased an Xbox from Facebook marketplace, but when I started playing I noticed right away this white/black squares appearing in my game. Only happens when I start a game but not...
  10. Display Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Display Issues with Xbox Series X: The following has been a consistent symptom since I got my Xbox just after Christmas 2022. It has persisted with two separate HDMI cables provided by Microsoft and was reproduced on two different...