Issue with Wifi/Wired connection Xbox Series X

Discus and support Issue with Wifi/Wired connection Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone else ran into this issue, but lately since the last update, when my unit crashes and reboots I Loose wifi connection, because my unit thinks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KonaDL82, Dec 4, 2020.

1. KonaDL82
    KonaDL82 Guest

Has anyone else ran into this issue, but lately since the last update, when my unit crashes and reboots I Loose wifi connection, because my unit thinks it is connected with a wired connection when there is not ethernet plugged in. I have found a somewhat
    of a work around but its odd. SO i have to disconnected my USB WD Black P10 external drive. After full shut down and power back on, it works on wifi without issues. Also I can re-connect the drive and do a normal shut down (instant-on mode) it will still work.
    It only goes on the frits when it crashes and reboots itself. I have done a reset on the unit and it still does it even after that. Also when it does crash it while playing a game either on the internal storage or the 1TB Seagate expansion slot. I honestly
    wish there was a way we can turn off the hard line port in settings or let us use wifi or select wifi even if it is connected to an ethernet. I just can't figure out the logic behind the solution an why the drive would make a difference. Hopefully its a software
    issue.

:)

KonaDL82, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Camel
    Camel New Member
    Same here, happened out of the blue while in game, its been solid since launch until tonight. I tried everything but removing the external USB Drive, after the first posts workaround I was able to get online instantly. Thanks!

Camel, Dec 5, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: