Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

Discus and support Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/dynarush_3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dynarush_3, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

/u/dynarush_3, Mar 9, 2021
  2. LonesomeDove81 Win User

i have no friends lol

feel free to send me a f/r I got both play both depending since I got a son that likes to play certain games like PVZ garden warfare, minecraft, terraria, mostly the kiddo games so I'm on either or when he's not on one or the other. As far as gaming online
    to cod or battlefield just don't let the foul mouth ppl both ya I'm not the best at certain games and I've been playing since I was little and enjoy it don't have time for people to harass me online.
  3. implantedwall14 Win User

MOAR BioWare Pulse

These people that host the Pulse get on my nerves lol
  4. Fox Barnard Win User

check the info you entered it doesn't match the info for this card

I live in the United States

I tried it on my xbox and my phone and had the issue

I had my vpn off and i don’t know what the other options are lol
  5. Reilly t Win User

Why’s my Xbox keep freezing when redeeming codes?

I can’t even login online as I don’t know the password but can’t even reset it as don’t have the gmail account anymore so it’s a long day for me unless there’s any other options lol?
  6. Iron Man TStark Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Issue

There is till the issue where it says that there are customisable options for recitcle but there aren't lol
Thema:

Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

1. Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol - Similar Threads - Issue weekly pulse

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  7. Weekly Rewards Set Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Rewards Set Issue: The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no recognition. Currently on a 132 week streak so...
  8. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  9. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  10. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823