Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S

Discus and support Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since 21 April 2023, when I try to play warzone 2, i keep getting an error message saying " Network Failed to start "HUENEME -NEGEV" I have googled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unni Ampadi, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Unni Ampadi
    Unni Ampadi Guest

Since 21 April 2023, when I try to play warzone 2, i keep getting an error message saying " Network Failed to start "HUENEME -NEGEV"

I have googled and tried the following things :

1. changing DNS

2. changing network settings in xbox to manual and automatic

3. Reset Xbox keeping games

4. re install warzone 2

5. Port Forwarding, Upnp and DMZ

6. Powercycle Xbox , router and modem

7. Contacted ISP and they said the issue is with the game servers

8. removed my xbox account and added back

My NAT type is strict . I tried everything possible to get NAT as open but nothing works.

Prior to 21-4-23 , I played warzone 2 DMZ mode pretty much every day. the error just appeared out of the blue.

Then yesterday I saw a youtube video that said that when warzone 2 is connecting to servers, if i open youtube app and then switch back to warzone 2, it will fix the connection issue. I tried that and a new error appeared saying "Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted. status: MONTANO 3524638658" .

I tried other games like fortnite, apex legends , paladins, Battlefield 2042 etc and I'm able to play without any issue.

Can someone help me fix this issue ? or to understand what exactly is causing the issue?

:)

Unni Ampadi, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

It seems you have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps on your end and we both confirmed that this error is an in-game server error and that other games work perfectly.

I would highly recommend you contact the game developer Activision as they can possibly provide you an update fix from their server database.

We do not have tools here on our end to fix the in-game server issue as we are Independent Advisors.

But nothing to worry, I will give you a direct link to Activision Support for you to submit a ticket request. You may receive an update from them within 24 - 72 hours.

https://support.activision.com/

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. ImAice Win User

Call of duty

Warzone can be played on the PlayStation:registered: 4, PlayStation:registered: 5, Xbox:registered: One, Xbox Series S | X:tm:, and PC via Battle.net. COD mobile is not available. To make crossplay possible, Warzone requires players to log in to an Activision/Call of Duty account.

https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/strategyguid...
  4. Gamer 0023 Win User

Warzone 2 is crashing up to 3 or 4 times a night mid game.

You can’t play warzone 2 off an external drive because it’s a series X/S game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice already though with no luck. I’ve deleted the save game files and re-downloaded those too.

I’ve erased Xbox and apps etc then reinstalled everything as well
  5. JOCKuhmalator Win User

Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare II as well

Just so the community is aware, George’s C you are incorrect. Neither myself nor my fiancé own MWll but for some reason I have the option to only download warzone 2 while she has to download the entire MWll game just to play warzone. We are both on series s Xbox’s so I guess it’s just more broken COD stuff. Was hoping to find an answer for it but I see COD just wants money.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Warzone 2 on Xbox Series S is flickering

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ethan

Could be a performance issue with the game itself and not your console.
    But before concluding that please try installing and playing a different game in your console

Let me know how it goes once you test with a new game
Thema:

1. Issue with warzone 2 XBOX SERIES S - Similar Threads - Issue warzone SERIES

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Warzone season 6 lagging issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone season 6 lagging issues: [img] We’re on plunder Airsteven23 I want to know why when we come in first place we don’t get to leave like lockdown and resurgence on a plane exfile and get bragging wrights like cash earner...
  9. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...