Issue with the wish list on the GR website

Discus and support Issue with the wish list on the GR website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, when trying to view items in wish list (Greek website) the game title tag overlaps the price tag making it too hard to read. Here is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by snikefriend, Nov 24, 2018.

1. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

Hello, when trying to view items in wish list (Greek website) the game title tag overlaps the price tag making it too hard to read.
    Here is a screenshot for reference. You may want to sort this! If there is a better place to report this please let me know.

Issue with the wish list on the GR website [​IMG]

:)

snikefriend, Nov 24, 2018
  2. $2.50 to spend on a game

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I've got $2.50 of in store credit. Which game would you recommend?

• Oblivion
    • Dragon Age: Origins
    • GR: AW
    • GR: AW 2
    • Army of Two (dollars)
    • Stunt Man: Ignition
    • Strangle Hold
    • [/quote]Edited your list. And in that order of preference.

Tatakai no Kami, Nov 24, 2018
  3. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Upload Studio fails every upload for GR Region!

Hello! We have a serious issue in GR region (AGAIN!) and you should take a look at it immediately. Upload studio is currently broken and will NOT upload ANY VIDEO to Xbox Live. Just after rendering ends and it goes to uploading it immediately (even before
    the 0% starts) comes up with an error "Something went wrong. We were unable to upload your clip". OneDrive uploads work fine with my internet speed and it uploads any video, the problem is just with Xbox Live. Now, after having this issue for months, I thought
    I should try changing console (not account) region and so I did, AND THE CLIPS UPLOADED FINE WITH THE SAME INTERNET CONNECTION. So it's just an issue with GR region again, and upload clips always fail to upload. Please take a look at it and fix it as fast
    as you can.

To sum up:

• With GR account and GR console region, Upload Studio always comes up with an error and can't upload anything to Xbox Live. It only uploads to OneDrive.
    • With GR account and US console region, Upload Studio works fine with the exact same internet connection.
    • I have verified this with 3 different friends and 3 different consoles. GR won't upload, US will.
    • This is unacceptable as the GR region has had many issues with Xbox Live in the past and now this again.
    • You should take a look at it as fast as possible and correct this immediately.
    • Don't start troubleshooting and tell me to check my connection, format my console, etc, I have already done all those, the issue is 99,99% on your end again.

snikefriend, Nov 24, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi snikefriend,

Thanks for your post! Have you attempted to view the store on another browser? (Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer) sometimes browsers can have issues processing sites and can format things improperly.

Please let us know, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Nov 25, 2018
  5. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Thank you for your reply!

No I hadn't tried that but I just did and it's the same thing. All discounted games appear like that. The abobe screenshot was from Mozzila Firefox, and here are screenshots from the other browsers I use.

Google Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Internet Explorer

snikefriend, Nov 25, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello snikefriend,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend making sure
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . We looked at the website on our end, and it appears as though everything is in order. We made sure the website is set to the same region as the one you provided. Let us know if updating Windows 10 helps!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 27, 2018
  7. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    My Windows 10 and all browsers are fully up to date. I am running version 1809 currently. Were the items that you put in wish list on sale? Because the issue happens only when they are on sale, the "Save X%" tab is causing the text to go out of place.
    If they were on sale, then I suspect that it's the screen size that is causing the problem. Both my laptops have 17'' screens. I will check later on another computer with larger screen and report back.

snikefriend, Nov 27, 2018
  8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hi Snikefriend,

Have you tried looking at the wish list on your mobile device just to see if the text is overlapping?

I actually just tried it myself and I see what you are talking about. I put three games that are on sale with the yellow banner on the Greek website of the Microsoft Store into the Wishlist and the text overlaps.

I believe this is a coding issue with how the Greek characters are placed in the allotted text space and the yellow banner causes the text to overlap due to the limited text space.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about this on the forums. The best way to get your concern heard is to post the idea on
    Xbox Ideas, or contacting
    Xbox Customer Support in your region to see how you can inform them of this technical issue.

XBF Diego M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: