Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

Discus and support Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamNT, Feb 14, 2023.

1. CamNT
    CamNT Guest

I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded fine. I have the transaction history showing I purchased both yet it’s still saying I need to purchase the star wars mashup one twice. It is the same account as I only have one account.

:)

CamNT, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in regard to your concern, you need to first reach out to your console support so they can validate your license as well as guide you with basic troubleshooting steps to validate what is causing the issue, by that time they will also let you know if you'll need to reach out to the game support.

As an additional help, I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

When world collide

A star wars dead space mashup where someone in the star wars universe discovers a marker and necromorph outbreak occurs. I'd really just like a death trooper's game (not the rogue one kind, but actually zombie troopers).
  4. Muddy Wap317 Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

I would like to see Star Craft and Star Wars Battlegrounds come to the xb1 but I totally agree that there needs to be more strategy games
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

Do you get to fly air craft in any of the star wars or indianna jones games?
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
Thema:

1. Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition - Similar Threads - Issue star wars

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962