Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass

Discus and support Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; *gamepass versions, rather^ Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/m3551xh, Feb 26, 2022.

1. /u/m3551xh
    /u/m3551xh Guest

*gamepass versions, rather^

Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to their gamepass / EA Play versions. All the logical first moves like searching the store and install / uninstall do not work. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/m3551xh
    [link] [comments]

/u/m3551xh, Feb 26, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Newbie setting up 2 xbox one s - help with sharing

Gamepass isnt shareable ill explain jn a min

And only one console can be designated as home comsole on the non home console only the purchasing account can play the games but must be signed in onto xbox live

Now the gamepass issue

As mentioned it cant be shared however if you click install from the gamepass library the home consile users can install those on the home console

But they cant make purchases only the account with the gamepass can
  3. G1acial Win User

Xbox 360 controller support in Gamepass games

Hey, Nightware! In the ticket I would put that your having issues with X360 controller compatibility with gamepass games on PC. Give a brief explanation of the problem naming some specific games and support will get to you in no time :D
  4. ngocphi Win User

customer care

Acrually it is true

Noone on forums can help you

You need to contact support

Do you mean install or purchase

And yes there is a difference

There is a section above purchase that is for gamepass installs only which never show up on your purchase history as ita part of the gamepass games

All purchasable games under gamepass has a price discount under buy with gamepass not the free install

This is the purchase history aspect

If you did buy with a discount it would show on your purchase history

If it isnt showing under your purchase history then you didnt buy it with that account

This record can never be erased

You will have to go thru any other account on the console to see which profile purchased it

If you are sharing xgu free installs domt count as purchases

If you are having issues with xbox 360 gamepass purchases

The marketplace rules still apply your account region must reflect your actual region
  5. David Frété Win User

Rumble Roses XX - Costumes DLC

Hi,

I already did that. It's not available in 'Ready to install'.

I downloaded these before on my X360, I never downloaded them on my XOne. The screenshot is proof that I've purchased with my account.

I don't have this issue with other X360 games (ex: Tomb Raider Underworld and DLCs : OK)
  6. DominumStige Win User

External hard drive xbox one

Hi!

Unfortunately an HDD for X360 is not compatible with X1. The HDD must be USB3.0 and formatted as NTFS file system. The X360 uses only FAT32 (it suitable only for storing photos, music and videos, but not for installing games on X1).
Thema:

1. Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass - Similar Threads - Issue x360 ogXbox

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962