Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

Discus and support Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gee Gee2, May 29, 2024.

1. Gee Gee2
    Gee Gee2 Guest

I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into account. I was connected to the internet, tried several things, as said in this discussion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-sign-in/2631bfc3-3fba-4bed-a970-7f7b393254ef

I then followed the steps provided in the resolution of that discussion. The resolution did not work for me. Now I am experiencing the situation where when I go to add my account I get the buffering circle then it closes it and doesn’t load anything.

:)

Gee Gee2, May 29, 2024
  2. BonesGoSnap03 Win User

Sign in and adding account issue

Any luck fixing it yet? Mine is still doing the same thing. I did a system reset again and deleted everything, and i still cant add my account back on.. This is ridiculous..
  3. xboxpelo Win User

Sign in and adding account issue

Greetings from cyprus, and yes I have the exact same problem with my brand new Xbox one S.

My internet runs fine but every time I'm trying to add a new profile I see a blank loading and then it kicks me out without any error notification.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

adding accounts and signing in

5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account

I apologize for not answering your other question. As for adding more gift cards to the account, were you only signed into to your son's account on the Xbox when you added the gift card? If not, try signing out on all other accounts on that Xbox before
    adding the gift card. It shouldn't matter, but worth trying.
  6. Zantetsuken989 Win User

Problems Signing In?

I was having the same issue. I fixed it by adding a new account, but using my current account details. It then proceeded to sign me in.
Thema:

1. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account - Similar Threads - Issue signing account

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  4. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  5. How to fix a sign in Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a sign in Issue: So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new...
  6. Having an issue with signing in…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having an issue with signing in…: my brother has just got a new Xbox and every time he turns it on it needs him to sign in. I’m pretty sure of how to solve the issue once he’s signed in however it needs him to input a code from...
  7. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  8. Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox account on console for hours why is there no clear answer I cannot access any game or my own profile all other forums are saying there's issues with call of...
  9. Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority*

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority*: I literally cannot sign into my Xbox whenever I enter my email and password. It just sends me to the guest screen and I can't sign in at all. I followed every tips from hard resetting, plug out...
  10. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....