Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games

Discus and support Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't played any games with PC Game pass for a while before this but recently I really wanted to try Cities Skylines 2 but Xbox won't let me log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReDraw9550, Nov 2, 2023.

1. ReDraw9550
    ReDraw9550 Guest

I haven't played any games with PC Game pass for a while before this but recently I really wanted to try Cities Skylines 2 but Xbox won't let me log in. It keeps on showing me error code 0x57DD0005. It let me download Cities Skylines but I can't play it without signing in. I've spent a while trying to find a solution and have tried things like changing services, resetting/repairing, rebooting my pc, uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox and Microsoft store, etc. Can someone please help?

(For some reason I can't upload an image of it but it says "We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a while. If that doesn't work we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.")

:)

ReDraw9550, Nov 2, 2023
  2. ReDraw9550 Win User

Hi Tyler,

I haven't deleted Microsoft Edge. Do you know of any other causes or/and solutions?
  3. ReDraw9550 Win User

Hi David,

I still can't seem to get it working. I tried step one and two and I don't have any VPN's, proxy services, and I only have the default windows firewall and antivirus. Do you know of anything else that might help? Thank you!
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues signing in to the Xbox PC app and playing Xbox games. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Make sure your Windows operating system is up-to-date, as well as your graphics card drivers. Outdated software or drivers can sometimes cause conflicts with the Xbox app. Check for Windows updates in the Settings app, and visit the manufacturer's website for your graphics card to download and install the latest drivers.

2. In the Xbox app, go to Settings > Apps > Xbox > Advanced options. Click on the Reset button to clear the app's data and cache. Restart your PC and try signing in again.

3. If you're using a VPN or proxy service, try disabling it temporarily. These services can sometimes interfere with Xbox Live connectivity.

4. Ensure that your firewall and antivirus software are not blocking the Xbox app or Xbox Live services. Temporarily disable them or add exceptions for the Xbox app to see if it resolves the issue.

Best regards.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

In this case it is some configuration or application that is preventing the games from being played, in that case then you will have to try which application is causing the problem.
  6. ixnfax Win User

Hello! I am Tyler. I had an issue like this before. If you ever used a Windows tool to delete Microsoft Edge from your PC, this can happen. Have you done this?
Thema:

1. Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games - Similar Threads - Issue signing app

2. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  3. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  4. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. How to fix a sign in Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a sign in Issue: So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new...
  7. Having an issue with signing in…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having an issue with signing in…: my brother has just got a new Xbox and every time he turns it on it needs him to sign in. I’m pretty sure of how to solve the issue once he’s signed in however it needs him to input a code from...
  8. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  9. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  10. Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in: Hello, I have an Xbox Elite Controller, and I need to use the app in order to rebind the controller and check for updates. I have not been able to sign into xbox live for months now. I get an...