Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

Discus and support Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PerreuPD, Jun 17, 2023.

1. PerreuPD
    PerreuPD Guest

Hi,

We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX.
    No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront II, NBA2K23, both returns error which says the user is not eligibled to connect online. The account with XBOX Live Gold works on that very same XBOX and also on another XBOX Series X which is not the Home XBOX.

I have followed all instructions I have found to solve this problem.
    I have restarted the XBOX, removed accounts, done factory reset but still does NOT the sharing of XBOX Live Gold work.

Is there something I have missed or is this a software issue that need to be fixed?

BR,

:)

PerreuPD, Jun 17, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

2 xbox one consoles, one gold membership, setting console to home issues.

Hi there Darren,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the gold sharing features on Xbox One.

I recommend taking a look at the following article:
    Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One

Xbox 1 ( Gold subscriber) - Make sure it is not set to home Xbox

Xbox 2 - Gold subscriber account needs to be the home Xbox to initiate the sharing.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

4. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

Thema:

1. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold - Similar Threads - Issue sharing live

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue: Hello, so I’m trying to do family sharing of Minecraft Bedrock Edition with my girlfriend on her own laptop. I added her to the family, connected her device, downloaded Minecraft Launcher from...
  6. Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox: I was wondering why I can not screen share 360 games through the modern consoles. Is it because they open a different client to open the game? I wanted to screen share mtgr to some buddies that...
  7. Sharing my Issue about my stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing my Issue about my stolen account: I want to share a distressing experience with all of you, and I'm desperately seeking your advice and support. Recently, my Microsoft account fell victim to a hacking attempt originating from a...
  8. Game share issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share issues: Me and my friend have been game sharing for years. Recently he switched to an xbox series console. I am still on an xbox one. I have set my xbox as his home xbox so I may continue to game share...
  9. Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue: My partner and I have started gamesharing. She has game pass ultimate and is on my new Xbox as an account but when I go into Battlefield 5 it is saying I’m in the trial and can’t have access to...
  10. Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...: Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3