Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

Discus and support Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieKB96, Jul 3, 2023.

1. JamieKB96
    JamieKB96 Guest

After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this and when I manage to get back on to the game, I always have lost quite a bit of progress that I then need to replay. Also due to this save issue, I lost 6 months on the save which obviously takes a long time to play back through. Is there a fix for this?

:)

JamieKB96, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. JamieKB96 Win User

Hi, this didn't work and now I have had the same issue again and now when I try to load the save, it just says "The game save could not be loaded". I have spent 40hours on this save and it looks like it's lost despite having 3 rolling autosaves on, Please help
  4. Janet_C Win User

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

6. Janet_C Win User

You selected that the category for this ticket was Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, hence my misinterpretation.Apologies.

If you play on PC, try this steps:

In the Windows search bar type "Services".

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

-XblAuth Manager

-XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

-Xbox Live Game Save,

-Xbox Live Networking Service,

-Microsoft Store Install Service,

-GamingServices,

-Game Bar,

-Xbox TCUI

Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties.

In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic . If it is not already started, click Start.

Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Restart the device and try again.
Thema:

1. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023 - Similar Threads - Issue saving Football

2. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  5. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  7. Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save: I understand the save issue and have been affected by it. I still am having some fun exploring Act 1 and learning controls. However ... I received an update yesterday 12/14. Since the BG3 update,...
  8. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Issue with Football Manager 23 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Football Manager 23 save: I was recently having an issue with my fm23 online save, it didn’t allow me to save the game and crashed. I found that to fix it the console must be reset to factory setting while keeping games...