Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ...

Discus and support Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, The issue I'm facing with my Xbox One seems to be one that the support team couldn't help me with, so they redirected me here to ask the forum... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlukyEndymion85, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ...

Hello,

The issue I'm facing with my Xbox One seems to be one that the support team couldn't help me with, so they redirected me here to ask the forum moderator if there's any other options. For some reason, within the last month, Every time I insert a disc, my
    xbox acts as though I've never played it. (For instance, when I load Call of Duty, it asks me to adjust screen brightness and boundaries, every time I insert Madden 15 i'm forced to play a cutscene and agree to terms and conditions, which should only happen
    on the first time you load the game.), I didn't consider it a save data problem until I tried to play Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and noticed all of my characters were deleted, when not even a month ago they were all there.

Support walked me through multiple steps, including:

--Changing my MAC

--Creating a new account and attempted save data on there (with no success)

--Resetting the blu-Ray persistant storage

--Deleting and re-adding my account

--Turning off my xbox and "attempting something on their end"

All of these steps seemed to have failed, and I was told to post here and hope for another option you might have, given that restoring my xbox to factory settings is the last option I'm comfortable with.

thank you for taking the time to read my problem, and hopefully we can get this settled.

:)

FlukyEndymion85, Jun 17, 2015
  2. signing into xbox live

does restoring to factory settings delete game data and or profiles

Mr Wheels 0425, Jun 17, 2015
  3. gamejunkie
    gamejunkie Guest
    Apps not loading

Trying seeing if you could get the game to be restored to the factory settings. The only problem with this is that you might have to erase everything that is on your game already so that would mean that you would lose all your data of the games that you have saved on you console. So please thread with caution.

gamejunkie, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Jayrebel80
    Jayrebel80 Guest

Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ...

It sounds like your having a internal hard drive problem or something to do with the cloud saving the only advice i have at the moment would be to use an external hard drive or USB. Flash drive will look into it more but this is the first problem like this
    i have heard of.maybe try signing out of your profile trun8ng off Xbox and unplugging for 30second or more sorry for the lose of your game saves hope this fixes it

Jayrebel80, Jun 17, 2015
  5. Jayrebel80 Win User

Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to factory settings.

It sounds like your having a internal hard drive problem or something to do with the cloud saving the only advice i have at the moment would be to use an external hard drive or USB. Flash drive will look into it more but this is the first problem like this
    i have heard of.maybe try signing out of your profile trun8ng off Xbox and unplugging for 30second or more sorry for the lose of your game saves hope this fixes it
  6. big evil895 Win User

360 elite hard drive issue

just got off the phone with X-Box support. We cleaned the cache, removed and reinserted the hard drive, and restarted the system. It was still did not restore the saved information. I was told to reinstall all the downloaded data and that unfortunately,
    the saved game data would not be able to be restored.

I guess that I have to saving to the cloud in order to make sure I don't lose it again
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring if our save data will be deleted upon restoring your console.

Yes, upon choosing this option all of your save data for games will be deleted immediately.

However, your
    save data is automatically saved up to the cloud
    , so as long as you were connected to Xbox Live the last time you played any of your games, and closed them properly, upon launching the game under your profile you will sync your save data.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

My game was deleted

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand having issue with the save. If the game is definitive or original it will use the same save data. If it isn't reading it, this is most likely due to it being corrupt. If this is the case, then there is
    no way to recover corrupt save data.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. tylankoekemoer Win User

Error code 0x800701e7 when downloading on xbox one

Restored to factory settings and removed all saved game data and still having the same issue.
Thema:

1. Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ... - Similar Threads - Issue save data

2. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  5. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  7. Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldor's Gate 3 Different Issue - Other then Save: I understand the save issue and have been affected by it. I still am having some fun exploring Act 1 and learning controls. However ... I received an update yesterday 12/14. Since the BG3 update,...
  8. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...
  9. Issue with Starfield saved games dissappearing.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Starfield saved games dissappearing.: Just lost a load of saved games in starfield. Everything between 17/09/2023 and yesterday has vanished. I can't understand it. It doesn't help that my most recent save has me stuck in a loop....
  10. Issue with game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game save data: Me and my friend have been playing terraria the last few days and wanted to play today but got on to see that the past few days of work have not been saved and all we have is an older save that it...