Issue With New Startup Update

Discus and support Issue With New Startup Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox One today and am already having issues. I haven't even completed the initial setup because it wants to update first. I got it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaigeG2015, Apr 27, 2017.

1. PaigeG2015
    PaigeG2015 Guest

I just bought an Xbox One today and am already having issues. I haven't even completed the initial setup because it wants to update first. I got it to work earlier but had to shut it off as I had to go somewhere. Came back two hours later and a server was
    down. Waited for that to be fixed and now I can't update. It gives me a different error code each time, but they all basically say that I need to open my menu and check network speeds. But I can't even do that. So I don't know what to do. Network connection
    is fine. I even restarted my router. Nothing is working

:)

PaigeG2015, Apr 27, 2017
  2. New Xbox 360 Startup - 2013

I was under the impression with new dash update we will be getting a new startup screen is this true??

XBOXADDICT1980, Apr 27, 2017
  3. TanGattuso
    TanGattuso Guest
    Startup update issue

I need help guys

My new xbox one S just got it today and i am doing the first ever update on console, but during the update xbox turns off and never restarts again, when I do it manually the update goes back to 0%, anyone could help me ?

TanGattuso, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Startup update issue

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the update troubles. Are you able to follow the steps on our

Xbox One Update Solution page
    ? Give those a go and let us know if it helps.
  5. sionetix Win User

CDN Error - Resource not found

Xbox Fitness is now listed as 'up and running' on
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
    again. There was an update to the game which rolled out in the last few days.

Does anyone who had the CDN/startup issues still have them after installing this recent update?

Unfortunately, even if the CDN/startup issues are fixed, they seem to have introduced a new problem: New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update :(
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

new xbox one s startup update issue

Hey there -

What exactly happens when you try to update your Xbox One console? Is your internet dropping? Is the console restarting? You can take a look at the guide we have for troubleshooting

Xbox One system updates
    and try all those suggestions there. However if none of those steps help and trying it at your mate's house doesn't work, I would suggest returning your console to your local retailer and exchanging it for a different unit.

Good luck and keep us posted!
  7. XBF - Dom Win User

Schwarzer Bildschirm nach Starten der Xbox One

Hello Gamers,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issues!

If the steps provided did not work for you, we recommend looking at our “Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox” article on Xbox Support provided below. There you will find a section titled “System update troubleshooting” with a subsection titled “Startup issues: the console is stuck on a startup screen or a black screen during startup”.

Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

We have decided to lock this thread as we believe these options will be the most viable solutions to date. If the issue persists, please create a new post so we can continue to investigate the issue.

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What is system error E102 00000C01 80070003

Thema:

1. Issue With New Startup Update - Similar Threads - Issue Startup Update

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  5. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connection issue on startup: On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't...