Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

Discus and support Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J Herring, Oct 29, 2023.

1. J Herring
    J Herring Guest

Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update,

my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and I can hear all the appropriate connection beeps and corresponding led colors on the dongle, but I get no audio from the Xbox to the headphones. Before, when I turned on the headset, I would get a message from the console saying that the audio switched to headphones but now, I get no message after the headphones sync with the usb dongle.

I have rebooted, re-synced the headphones to the dongle, and tried using a different usb port on the console, all to no resolve.

I have not changed any audio settings, they should be the same as before the update.

I will try to update the firmware to the headset. I purchased them in Jan 2023 and have not updated the firmware.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thank you

:)

J Herring, Oct 29, 2023
  2. CadenLawson Win User

No Notification audio

It’s a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 and I use it every day, and I’m on xbox
  3. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hi J H, I'm an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset after the Xbox update. Here are some suggestions that could help you solve the problem

Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the power button on the console for several seconds, until the console turns off completely. Do not quickly press this button, as that will only put the console into sleep mode. Once the console has completely turned off, press the power button on the console to turn it back on

Pair the headset with the console again: Turn on both the headset and the console. The LEDs should light up. Press the Enroll button on your Xbox console until it flashes quickly. Then, press and hold the Connect button on the headphones, until the LED on the headphones starts flashing rapidly

Update headset firmware: Connect your headset to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub program on your PC or Mac to update your device firmware

Try all these steps to the letter, I will remain attentive to any other questions, dear.
  5. J Herring Win User

Thank you, the turtle beach headset phones I have connect to the Xbox via a usb dongle. You don’t connect the headset directly to the Xbox Bluetooth itself.

There’s something going on that isn’t allowing the Xbox to switch to headphone mode. I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the most recent console update but I haven’t figured it out yet.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact turtle Beach support for support for their advice. They are the ones Best able to help you and research the issue.
Thema:

1. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update - Similar Threads - Issue Turtle Beach

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  9. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...