Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update
Discus and support Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J Herring, Oct 29, 2023.
Thema:
Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update
Loading...
-
Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update - Similar Threads - Issue Turtle Beach
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I... -
Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues
in XBoX on ConsolesTurtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try... -
Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller
in XBoX on ConsolesTurtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...