Issue with Microsoft Store

Discus and support Issue with Microsoft Store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, Just looking for some advice as I'm having difficulty using the store on Xbox One. The store loads but when I click on a game, film or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlackAdam, May 29, 2018.

1. BlackAdam
    BlackAdam Guest

Hello all,

Just looking for some advice as I'm having difficulty using the store on Xbox One.

The store loads but when I click on a game, film or app, the page that shows the details just has a grey screen with the Deals, More Games, Downloads and Search buttons with nothing else.

Anyone know what to do to fix this?

:)

BlackAdam, May 29, 2018
  2. Microsoft Store Issue

Bloo Bagoo!

After updating my system tonight I went to the Microsoft store app and tried to buy The Sims 4. However, I couldn't see any way to actually purchase the game. I thought that it was because it might not have been released yet, but after double checking that
    it had, I figured that it had to be a glitch in the new update.

I gave Microsoft support a call and spoke to a lovely chap who confirmed that it was indeed a glitch and that it was also a known issue. He couldn't offer a workaround though which left me a little frustrated, but I had a brainwave.

I checked the store on the Microsoft site and realised that I could buy games from here on my Xbox account and then install them on my Xbox!

I thought that I'd make this post to help anyone who might be getting frustrated with the same issue and didn't want to call Microsoft Support and spend £40 on hold.

Peace, and "Dag Dag"

J0hnny9Fingers, May 29, 2018
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Issue with store

Hi!

Sometimes it can happen, but usually resolves in no time. Try restarting the console (or clear the cache) and try again after a few minutes. It's currently working on my console.

DominumStige, May 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: