Issue with login into Fortnite

Discus and support Issue with login into Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try log into Fortnite it says log in failed at first I thought it was epic games situation but they messaged back saying it’s an issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellis M, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Ellis M
    Ellis M Guest

Everytime I try log into Fortnite it says log in failed at first I thought it was epic games situation but they messaged back saying it’s an issue with Microsoft I’m Xbox series X and I’ve deleted the game restarted my console but nothing works. I play the game professionally and there’s a big tournament coming up Sunday and it’s not fixed still does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

Ellis M, Aug 20, 2023
  2. jeremyg237 Win User

Fortnite login issue

That is not the reason. I suck at this game and dont cheat period.
  3. Austin4040 Win User

Fortnite: Login issues

Hi!

Try changing your profile password, you are probably having problems with login credentials.

Also check the type of
    NAT
    assigned for your console.
    I tried this, but I had no luck. Just to be sure I changed my Microsoft password and my fortnite account password. Neither seemed to work. Also the Nat type on my console is Open
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Are there any error codes or messages?

Try this procedure, it may help in some cases:
    Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite login issue

you will need to contact epic support as its their login and their servers. nothing microsoft can do about it.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Fortnite: Login issues

Hi!

Try changing your profile password, you are probably having problems with login credentials.

Also check the type of
    NAT
    assigned for your console.
Thema:

1. Issue with login into Fortnite - Similar Threads - Issue login Fortnite

2. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  4. Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

in XboX Insiders
    Login issues with the PC XBOX app.: Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up and i heard alot of good things about Mini...
  5. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  6. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  7. Epic games login issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games login issue: Hi, I’m trying to login into my epic games account to play on my new ps4. I use to play on switch so I signed in through Nintendo. After i put the code shown on my ps4 into my computer, it said to...
  8. Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issue: I have purchased the minecraft Java&Bedrock game one year ago. Since I was busy with the school this year and I have barely log in the game until today. Surprisingly I could not access the game...
  9. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  10. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...