Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I downloaded it on my computer, and there were no issues with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kira ., Jul 5, 2023.

1. Kira .
    Kira . Guest

Hello. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I downloaded it on my computer, and there were no issues with the installation. However, whenever I try to launch the game, it gets stuck on the "signing in" screen! My drivers are up to date, my system meets the requirements, and the Xbox application is also up to date. I've tried everything, but I couldn't fix it. To understand what might be causing the problem, I installed another game, and it worked fine. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but it didn't work.

Thanks,

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [​IMG]

:)

Kira ., Jul 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: