issue with gold

Discus and support issue with gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my gold expired and since my creditcard was blocked my account got blocked with a debt. me being unaware of this situation i bought a 14 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSniperzz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MrSniperzz
    MrSniperzz Guest

issue with gold

so my gold expired and since my creditcard was blocked my account got blocked with a debt. me being unaware of this situation i bought a 14 month prepaid card tried to redeem it only to be told that i had a 14 euro debt. instead of taking 2 months of xbox
    live of the 14 months i had to find a diffrent way to pay. so i made a paypal account had to place 25 euros on it while i know that i will only use it once. and when trying to add a paypal to transaction it tells me that it needs a card nummer of a credit
    card!!!!!! does anyone know a way around it that i dont need to add a creditcard to the account. it seems odd that i can place 25 euros on the account but cant use it without an attached credit card. also i am of opinion that microsoft should just have taken
    2 months of my gold card.

:)

MrSniperzz, Feb 14, 2014
  2. CPG Trippy
    CPG Trippy Guest
    Issue with Gold.

The other day I had a problem receiving Xbox live Gold, and after 40 minutes nothing was sorted out, so I would appreciate some sort of compensation for my troubles.

CPG Trippy, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Issue with Gold.

You would need to contact support directly to see if they can offer any sort of compensation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

issue with gold