Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

Discus and support Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

/u/KakyoinExplainsIt, Jun 14, 2019
  2. RETR001059204 Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

None of my games are loading and it says the same code and I’ve done everything to restart my Xbox and it won’t work and my friends don’t have this problem
  3. Lauren Jenkinson Win User

Red dead redemption 2 won’t work

Yes I’ve tried that too and the game still won’t load.
  4. BenUk_369 Win User

Xbox 360

Nothing it says disc unreadable, and I followed some steps I seen on YouTube tried it and it said game error try reinstalling game I’ve deleted and downloaded it three times and it will not work twice it worked but when came off line it won’t load up and now it won’t load full stop
  5. LucasAccary Win User

Minecraft launcher error

Yes I’ve tried everything . Force quit reinstall restart my laptop and nothing works. Not happy considering I just spent $35 for something that won’t open
  6. Jaedon F Win User

Why did my elite controller stop working on my Xbox and won’t turn off or do anything even when I unplug my Xbox

My console is the Xbox series X. My controller stopped working last night while I was playing a game and it said reconnect controller but it was still on. I’ve tried holding the pairing button but nothing happened. I’ve tried taking it out of range of my Xbox to see if it would shut off. I’ve tried restarting and unplugging my Xbox. But my elite controller still has the light on and won’t do anything. Even the button to change paddle presets isn’t turning those lights on.
Thema:

Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

1. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work - Similar Threads - Issue games apps

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  5. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  6. Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games: I haven't played any games with PC Game pass for a while before this but recently I really wanted to try Cities Skylines 2 but Xbox won't let me log in. It keeps on showing me error code...
  7. Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues: I have been experiencing an issue in which my mic isn’t picked up my Xbox game bar or xbox app unless I actively have the app or game bar open. Once I close either, my mic is not picked up but I...
  8. How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?: So recently I encountered a problem on the xbox app that wouldn't let me see nor download any games at all, so I did my "research" and found that the problem was the gaming services. I tried...
  9. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  10. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...