Issue with feedback messages on console

Discus and support Issue with feedback messages on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hjorn, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Hjorn
    Hjorn Guest

Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received 4, how can I solve it?

:)

Hjorn, Mar 7, 2024
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Hjorn! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to XBF Aicha T, Microsoft Agent | Moderator:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/message-bug/26f8b295-65d7-4e9e-8fd0-b7617fc41247

"The following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > Account> Remove accounts then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

After doing that, please make sure to sign in using the correct account which contains the game.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account."

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Requesting access to the preview forums.

Hey, guys! You all should have access to the
    Update Preview Forums now. Remember to send feedback through the feedback app on your console before jumping into the forums. :D Let me know through private message if you are still having issues accessing that link. Thanks for understanding!
  4. Bestlano Win User

you must be signed in into your account on the console

Hi Vapor, Sorry to hear your experiencing issues. Can you give us a bit more info exactly what your experiencing; Are you seeing the message you must be signed in into your account on the console again or is it a completely different issue?

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Received Halo Warthog Forza Code but deleted it before redeeming.

Hey, Visa! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D

The notifications issue is something that is happening to users in the preview program, and I see that you are in it. Please submit feedback through your console about that issue so that they are aware of the situation. Thanks!
  6. Gamer Pauly Win User

Player feedback vulgar messages

Report them to microsoft using the "report abuse" and select offensive message, leave the message on your console rather then delete it, microsoft do take it seriosuly and will act on it.
Thema:

1. Issue with feedback messages on console - Similar Threads - Issue feedback messages

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  10. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]