Issue with Fairy Tail on Xbox Video

Discus and support Issue with Fairy Tail on Xbox Video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an odd problem with Fairy Tail by Funimation on Xbox Video. I bought seasons 1-10 and they were labeled like that however in July an 11th... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MegaChickenMan, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Issue with Fairy Tail on Xbox Video

I'm having an odd problem with Fairy Tail by Funimation on Xbox Video. I bought seasons 1-10 and they were labeled like that however in July an 11th season came out labeled 501 and all the other season numbers changed to 3 digit numbers as well. I didn't
    think too much about it except it looked funny next to the other seasons I already had being labeled 501 while they were 1-10. However a couple of days later some of the episodes I already owned started to change to the new season numbers but only a few from
    each season. So now instead of 11 full seasons I have 17 split up seasons. I don't mind the new season numbers but I would like all of my episodes to be together in their seasons again. I have tried removing all of the episodes from my collection and putting
    them back in again to see if that would work I even tried deleting and re-downloading them and neither of those seemed to help. I don't know what to do. Xbox support sent me here. Please help me

:)

MegaChickenMan, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Fairy tale season 1 imcomplete?

On May 6, 2014 the free status of Fairy Tail season 1 (12 episodes) was ended.

The sale was clearly advertised to run until May 8, 2014 in the dashboard ads as well as in the product's image during the sale.

This has left me with an incomplete downloaded Fairy Tail season 1 in my Xbox Video download history as I had not finished watching the whole series when its marketplace listing was changed.

Porcupine SC4, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Fairy Tale Incomplete Season1

On May 6, 2014 the free status of Fairy Tail season 1 (12 episodes) was ended.

The sale was clearly advertised to run until May 8, 2014 in the dashboard ads as well as in the product's image during the sale.

This has left me with an incomplete downloaded Fairy Tail season 1 in my Xbox Video download history as I had not finished watching the whole series when its marketplace listing was changed.

Porcupine SC4, Sep 3, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

I'm taking a look into this, it's possible that it'll fix itself after some time. I'm not 100% sure though.

airmattdog, Sep 3, 2014
  5. I just wanted to let somebody know that the problem was finally fixed today.

MegaChickenMan, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: