Issue with downloading and updating games

Discus and support Issue with downloading and updating games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, I just got off a support chat with someone from the community that told me to post this issue in here so I apologize if this is the wrong... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kickincommando, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Issue with downloading and updating games

Hello all,

I just got off a support chat with someone from the community that told me to post this issue in here so I apologize if this is the wrong area but Janice V has asked me to post here. I recently have been having issues with downloading/updating games. I tried everything in the book. Fresh factory reset, clearing MAC address. DNS settings to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and the 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1 and none of it worked. With apps downloading just fine it seemed I was only having issues with games.

Again, I will apologize if this is not the spot to post this, but this is where I was directed. Janice told me to swap networks and see if that worked and it has so far...I currently have a game downloading very slowly from a hot spot...I do not know what it is, but I am thinking the latest OS build of xbox has an issue with it or something else as everything else in my household works just fine switch, ps5, pc, streaming, etc...

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/kickincommando
    [link] [comments]

/u/kickincommando, Jun 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Issue with downloading and updating games