Issue with code for Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Issue with code for Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue with a reddem code for Xbox Live Gold when I try to tape it a message appear and tell that the code is already used and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WalidWar45, Sep 27, 2017.

1. WalidWar45
    WalidWar45 Guest

Hi, I have an issue with a reddem code for Xbox Live Gold when I try to

tape it a message appear and tell that the code is already used and I've

claim to my retailer and they want to know when the code were used, so

please can I give you the code and my adress to tell me the (date +

time) of the utilisation of the code ? Thank you in advance and sorry

for my bad english

:)

WalidWar45, Sep 27, 2017
  2. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Jarjar
    Jarjar Guest
    Xbox One anniversary coming soon!

this made my day I was given a Xbox Live gold code
    Hi

Jarjar, Sep 27, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there WalidWar45!

Feel free to share the code in an Xbox Live message so we can take a peek into it. Let us know here when it's been sent Issue with code for Xbox Live Gold :)

Mister Maka, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Darren Beaumont Win User

Issue redeeming Xbox Live Gold from code

Yes, I'm having similar issues redeeming an xbox live gold code.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

gift card-xbox live gold

Hello PerkyTortoise80,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In the past, customers were not able to complete a purchase for Xbox Live Gold using the currency on their account. The customer would have to purchase an Xbox Live Gold prepaid code with the currency on
    their account and redeem the code. Recently, this method of purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription has been changed. Customers are now able to complete a purchase for Xbox Live Gold by using the currency on their account. We hope this helps!
  7. Gorehound13 Win User

Xbox live error message

If the issue continues, Can’t you buy xbox live gold from stores and then redeem the code?

its not ideal and is not a solution by at least you can get gold on your xbox
  8. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

Hello FellHaddock1099,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Have you used Xbox Live Gold on the account that the prepaid code is being redeemed on? The reason we ask is due to the fact that Xbox Live Gold trials cannot be redeemed on an account that has used Xbox
    Live Gold before. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Issue with code for Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Issue code Live

2. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  3. Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues: I’m trying to set up Xbox one s using an iPhone 15 promax, when it comes to setting up network connection to the box it says the code on the tv is wrong? I have tried everything troubleshoot from...
  4. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  5. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  6. How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?: My cousin is trying to redeem a code for Minecraft and each time she enters the code it says she's not logged in. She's tried different browsers and devices but they still claim she's not logged...
  7. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  8. Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anybody else having issues with error code 8015000A on the 360 again?: Tried to connect to live on the 360 to update my gamertag and it's not letting me log in. I keep getting error code 8015000A. Spent 3 hours reading forums and such trying any and everything I came...
  9. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  10. Series X - Xbox Live issues, nonexistent error code

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Xbox Live issues, nonexistent error code: Hello, my Series X has an intermittent issue (ongoing probably a year or more at this point) where it refuses to connect to Xbox Live servers at all but is connected to the internet just fine...