Issue with call of duty cold war on xbox series x

Discus and support Issue with call of duty cold war on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, When I power up my xbox after turning it off and try to play call of duty, it always shows an error message stating that the connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obesepanda417, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Issue with call of duty cold war on xbox series x

Hi everyone,

When I power up my xbox after turning it off and try to play call of duty, it always shows an error message stating that the connection with the server was lost. This error itself it's not a big deal but when I go past this error message, I would almost
    always lose sound for the game or the game would freeze up. I have to exit out of the game, launch a different app, then relaunch call of duty for it to work properly. Has anyone experience something similar? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself
    but didn't fix the issue...any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Obesepanda417, Dec 26, 2020
  2. ghost Nunyo Win User

Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  5. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Cold War suck on starting screen

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  6. Boombaa Win User

Crashing

Hi,

This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
Thema:

Issue with call of duty cold war on xbox series x

1. Issue with call of duty cold war on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Issue call duty

2. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare 3 update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 update issue: Hi I’m currently trying to update modern warfare 3 on my console but it won’t install! I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, power cycling my console, resetting my console keeping my games...
  4. Issue playing call of duty through Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue playing call of duty through Xbox store: I have purchased call of duty modernwarfare 3 I have a Oder number But can’t play the game why? 193d495f-70ed-4d5a-8358-9b160292db89
  5. Call of duty modern warfare 3 xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 3 xbox issues: Can somebody please help Purchased the pre order of modern warfare 3 for my son for his birthday. Entered the activation key and downloaded the game. In the xbox store it shows that we own the...
  6. I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: When I go and click on channels for game/party chat. There is a notification at the bottom of the screen that says “disruptive behavior, enforcement, voice, chat, temporary Lee, disabled for...
  7. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  8. Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues: Every time I try to load into a multiplayer game on call of duty modern warfare 2 2009 online my Xbox series x freezes, I can use all other aspects of the game apart from create a class while in a...
  9. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  10. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4