issue with AoE II Definitive edition

Discus and support issue with AoE II Definitive edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Queen Alessia, Nov 9, 2023.

1. issue with AoE II Definitive edition

, play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do not move from syncing in the load screen.

:)

Queen Alessia, Nov 9, 2023
  2. ThorX360 Win User

RTS Games - What's your favourite?

Actually, my favourite RTS games are AoE Definitive Edition and Halo Wars ;)
  3. Julian_ Win User

age of empires 1 black helmet version PC VERSION

Hi! The Age of Empires Definitive Edition is a remaster of the 1997 released original AoE and therefore features new graphics, sound/music and UI. Also see this link for further information: https://www.ageofempires.com/games/aoe/
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE is available now, what do you think?

So I just saw on the Forgotten Empires facebook page that AoE 2 is now available on GP for PC, I'm already downloading it. What do you think?, Honestly I'm super excited, aoe II was one of my favorite games 20 years ago, I enjoyed the HD edition
    that was unofficially released (then become official) and this new game looks super awesome.
    It's definitely one of the major blindspots from my gaming history, I don't think I've ever tried or at least ever put in significant time into an AoE title. I think I'll have to change that by giving this version a real chance.
  5. Panno92 Win User

AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

Translation:

AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION is without game sound, just the screen.

Any solution?

-------

Answer:

Hi, since this is a game related issue I suggest you to directly verify on the AoE forums if they have a solution, here for example you can find some other users with similar issues and some tips/help: https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/sound-issues/35165/16
  6. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

Thema:

issue with AoE II Definitive edition

1. issue with AoE II Definitive edition - Similar Threads - issue AoE Definitive

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962