Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020

Discus and support Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skirwan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. skirwan
    skirwan Guest

Hi,

After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to rollback and stop shortly after engine start and before taxi. Can this be fixed? Let me know how I can submit
    this feedback.

Thanks

S

:)

skirwan, Sep 18, 2020
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

Hello Paul, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this unexpected issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator.

In these situations, the recommended option is to reach out to their dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can use it for MSFS 2020...?

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

Hi Philippe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thrustmaster's website states that these controls are compatible with Xbox Series S/X and PC. They are also supported in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Fastdove Win User

MSFS2020 on XBOX X cannot connect to server in game

I have not had any issue with connecting to the server with MSFS2020 on the Xbox X since the launch date.

I am now reinstalling MSFS2020 and will try again and give an update
  6. Warlord2021 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

Thank you! exactly the issue! Logged in to XBOX, restarted MSFS2020 and bingo no more loop!
Thema:

1. Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - Issue Airbus Neo

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962