Issue with achievements not popping

Discus and support Issue with achievements not popping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KonradDrybala, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Issue with achievements not popping

Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet connection fine, console Xbox series s rebooted multiple times. Games played Planet of Lana and Rush Rally Origins. Please help

:)

KonradDrybala, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and I apologize, KonradDrybala.
  3. Francia J. Win User

4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

According to Xbox Support:

"If a completed achievement hasn't appeared online after 72 hours, your console might not be connected to the Xbox network. If you completed an achievement or challenge while offline, you won't receive related notices or rewards until you connect to the Xbox network."

Online, please check if you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account.

Also, on your Xbox kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that and if after 72 hours it's still not unlocked, we may need to try redoing it, KonradDrybala.
  6. KonradDrybala Win User

Ok thanks. This is disappointing but thank you for your time and assist
Thema:

1. Issue with achievements not popping - Similar Threads - Issue achievements popping

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements: Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I am playing the game in vanilla mode. No...
  4. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  5. Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue: I'm part of the Delta Ring of XBox preview, and just recently(within the past day or so,) my achievements are no longer popping up on screen when unlocking. I'm only getting the notification on my...
  6. Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues: I finished Starfield, but for some reason, part way through my playthrough, achievements stopped working for a while. All quests I completed prior and after this time were fine but regardless of...
  7. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  8. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a
  9. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...
  10. Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!: If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to...