Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

Discus and support Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pithiviers-C388C374-B7DB-, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X.

They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200.

Can you help?

Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong [​IMG]

:)

pithiviers-C388C374-B7DB-, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Are you experiencing the same problem when viewing achievements in your online profile through this link?

https://account.xbox.com/Profile

If so it's just a matter of checking back in a few days and double checking the information, some users in other forum threads have been reporting problems with the achievement system, some people are not getting any achievements for any non-Xbox 360 game.

Remember that this is a public forum, where only advice and recommendations are offered, I am not part of the Microsoft team nor do I have contact with them, I am a common user so I can not escalate the problem. If you wish to report this problem you can do so by following the information in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

An achievement can take up to 72 hours to be reflected correctly in your profile, you can try these steps to synchronize the information from the cloud, you must wait for this period of time to expire.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. pithiviers-C388C374- Win User

Hello

Just to let you know it's fixed!

Thanks and take care!
  5. pithiviers-C388C374- Win User

Hello.

This method works for achievement not unlocked at all, and for xbox one / series because it is malfunctionning since 2013 and xbox one because we need to be online to unlock achievement ( still a weird choice 10 years later)

My problem is that my profile is "half" updated and as you can see and that's a 360 game. 360 achievement unlocking has always been instant. And this time as you can see on my previous screen achievements are indeed on my profile, but overall stat is wrong.

Clearing cache doesn't fix it .

Please open an incident to l2/l3 team to fix it please.

Thanks
  6. l iReaper Win User

Achievement. At 100% but locked

I have the issue with achievements at 100% progress but no unlocking for almost a week. I have 9 achievements in Contrast that have 100% on them have not unlocked. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong - Similar Threads - Issue achievement tracking

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements: Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I am playing the game in vanilla mode. No...
  4. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  5. Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Update Preview Delta Achievement Issue: I'm part of the Delta Ring of XBox preview, and just recently(within the past day or so,) my achievements are no longer popping up on screen when unlocking. I'm only getting the notification on my...
  6. Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox Achievement Issues: I finished Starfield, but for some reason, part way through my playthrough, achievements stopped working for a while. All quests I completed prior and after this time were fine but regardless of...
  7. Issue with achievements not popping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievements not popping: Hi, starting yesterday some achievements unlocked in game do not pop up on screen and do not add to my gamescore. Also my profile on xbox.com says I haven't played any games lately (lol). Internet...
  8. Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue?: Lost all my achievements that I have accumulated for the past 5 years. How do I fix this issue? 2b45d13c-bd5c-4029-bffa-a3411728a45a
  9. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...
  10. Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Achievements: How Is This Still An Issue!!!: If anyone has a solution to this I'm all ears. But this problem has reoccurred more times than I can count in about a quarter of the games I play. Whether its indie or AAA this continues to...