issue white ball in center of screen msfs

Discus and support issue white ball in center of screen msfs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is being very difficult to use MSFS v 1.33.8.0. Since the previous version, a white dot is appearing together with white squares on the aircraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Natanael Cardoso Alves, Jul 26, 2023.

1. issue white ball in center of screen msfs

It is being very difficult to use MSFS v 1.33.8.0. Since the previous version, a white dot is appearing together with white squares on the aircraft screens. The white dot makes the mouse disappear and prevents the use of aircraft buttons, including fmc/fms. Looping between the white dot in the center of the screen and the mouse pointer. I used a NO MORE WHITE DOT program, available from flight.sim but it still isn't working. There's no way to fly any aircraft because the white dot in the center of the screen doesn't let you. Please fix this before version 1.33.3 everything was working.

:)

Natanael Cardoso Alves, Jul 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Natanael, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when playing Flight Simulator on your device.

I would like to let you know that in situations like these (in-game / specific game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the bug. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

In case you need to review when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Tim Kelly2 Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox to launch MSFS

Yes, I've been trying to launch MSFS through the Steam app. It's the only way I know how to launch MSFS. There is an "Xbox game bar" app on my computer, but to tell you the truth, I don't really know what Xbox is all about. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to load MSFS. The Xbox sign in pop up window overlays the MSFS start up screen. When I click on the Xbox sign in tab, the white outline around the sign in tab disappears, but nothing more happens, even after 4 or 5 hours . The little white swirly circle in the lower right of the screen just keeps going around & around.

When I sign in to my Microsoft account, I can see that I am logged into my Xbox account, but MSFS still won't get past
    [​IMG]
    the Xbox sign in pop up window.
  4. DidierK2 Win User

I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox live? What can I do?

After some update (?) I have lost access to Xbox on my PC. All I get is a white screen with no way out except to shut it.

I wish to have access to my MSFS 2020, which I bought, and as I say, it has all disappeared from my PC...
  5. Hammyslapwagons Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

I've resolved the issue. The cause of the infinite loading screen/connectivity was a result of MSFS failing to connect to my Xbox profile. There was a post by another user(rysslass) that describes the steps on how to resolve this issue. Going to copy and paste it here.

I had the same problem. It worked after I started MSFS with XBOX app and when I got the error switched back to XBOX app, logged out, not closed, and switched back to MSFS and tried again.
  6. IcedAnemone3318 Win User

Still have same issue with white screen where

I'm having the white screen issue when trying to play solitaire. When the advertisement is supposed to load, it goes to a white screen and never loads!
Thema:

1. issue white ball in center of screen msfs - Similar Threads - issue white ball

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  8. How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I the solve white screen issue when signing in?: I’ve seen a similar question on here before, but none of the solutions worked for me. When signing into my account, it shows flashes of a loading screen before going white and not allowing me to...
  9. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  10. How do I fix white screen issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix white screen issue?: I can’t sign into my main account, every time I try to it loads briefly and then a white screen appears. It was fine yesterday morning and started doing this yesterday night, I’m able to sign into...