Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority*

Discus and support Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I literally cannot sign into my Xbox whenever I enter my email and password. It just sends me to the guest screen and I can't sign in at all. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rennaldo M, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Rennaldo M
    Rennaldo M Guest

I literally cannot sign into my Xbox whenever I enter my email and password. It just sends me to the guest screen and I can't sign in at all. I followed every tips from hard resetting, plug out power cord, change WiFi... Nothing works. It was working and then I tried hopping on to game Sunday night and then to realize I can't login to my Xbox. Please help.

:)

Rennaldo M, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Account sign in issue

Hey there x SoulRemover X,

In this case it's best to check in with the chat or phone teams who may be able to authenticate your account through another means.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

account sign in issues

Have you removed you account from the Xbox then try singing back in?
  4. Grimdaddy11485 Win User

sign in and account issue

also installing games and viewing things like ea access are not working as well
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account Sign in Issues

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JONVANDERZYDE

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Are you receiving an error code or similar when you try to re-add your account?
    If yes, which one?
    May I know if you tried using a different wifi network to see if that helps?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way

Or, what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. ShaneHepburn Win User

account sign in issues

My XBOX One continuously signs me out and I am unable to sign back into my account. When I check the network connection, it states that I am online. I have reset the router and the xbox console multiple times with no affect. I cannot sign in at
    all now.
    Hello RD_controller,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums from the description you have given us have you tried factory Reset you console

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. Keep games and apps

or remove your account and add it back

thanks

Shane
Thema:

1. Issue signing into Xbox account *High Priority* - Similar Threads - Issue signing account

2. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  3. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  4. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. How to fix a sign in Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix a sign in Issue: So I know this is not a forum for minecraft issues but I think it has to do with microsoft sign in, so I decided to submit this here. My issue is no matter what I do I cannot sign in on a new...
  7. Having an issue with signing in…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having an issue with signing in…: my brother has just got a new Xbox and every time he turns it on it needs him to sign in. I’m pretty sure of how to solve the issue once he’s signed in however it needs him to input a code from...
  8. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  9. Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox account on console for hours why is there no clear answer I cannot access any game or my own profile all other forums are saying there's issues with call of...
  10. How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix Microsoft dev account sign up issues?: Hello So I’m trying to sign up to the Xbox Developer Program and this is my first time. I was filling out my account but then I noticed I entered the wrong country after continuing to next page....