Issue concerning Cancelling Xbox Gold
Discus and support Issue concerning Cancelling Xbox Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a free month trial for Xbox live early December and I don't plan to renew it, so I went online to cancel it when I noticed something. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NuttyAttorney7, Dec 27, 2015.
Thema:
Issue concerning Cancelling Xbox Gold
Loading...
-
Issue concerning Cancelling Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - Issue concerning Cancelling
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Does anyone know how to have a conversation about general concerns and issues happening...
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone know how to have a conversation about general concerns and issues happening...: Hello, I was reaching out to inquire if anyone has had any luck or can provide a currently viable means of contacting a representative about long term concerns that I have been having? It’s an... -
UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.
in XBoX Games and AppsUK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...