Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air

Discus and support Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I just joined the Xbox Cloud Gaming and everything works fine, except the RT RB LT and LB of my Elite 2, which don't work when I play Fallout 4 on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Clamecy, Oct 7, 2021.

1. /u/Clamecy
    /u/Clamecy Guest

Hi,

I just joined the Xbox Cloud Gaming and everything works fine, except the RT RB LT and LB of my Elite 2, which don't work when I play Fallout 4 on my MacBook Air (but work fine when playing on iPad or iPhone).

No clue what to do, I tried a small app called "Game Controller Tester" which indicates that all buttons are functional.

submitted by /u/Clamecy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Clamecy, Oct 7, 2021
  2. aditya pal2 Win User

Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

Hi,

I am using a 2021 macbook air and used safari, chrome, opera and brave browsers to check. Same issue everywhere.

Just for some context, I have been using same setup since 2021 for cloud gaming and it worked flawlessly in the past. Thanks!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

The Macbook air

Hi,

If you're intending to play games on a computer don't buy a Apple laptop and certainly don't be a Chromebook.

Apple don't make great machines for gamers, and the latest mac's use the new 'Apple M1' which is an ARM based processor. These are quick and efficient in productivity, but not meant for games. The latest Apple M1 Chip systems can't run Windows and consequently won't run PC games.

Chromebooks are meant for 'light computing' tasks and productivity. Gaming is pretty basic with only mobile or tablet based games on offer. Also Chromebook is meant to be continuously online, most apps won't work without the device being connected to the internet.

If you want to play real PC games you need a gaming PC. I wouldn't go with a 'Gaming laptop' unless you intend to go places with it. Get a proper desktop/tower gaming PC. Or build one yourself. I built my own gaming PC.
  4. ptrkptrk Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

I have a MacBook Air M1. Wired controller via USB c and wired to fiber internet and I still have the lag on every game. 100% not the controller. Google Stadia did the same. Works perfectly fine on console.

You mentioned yours works fine on my setup. What are you doing differently?

Anybody know any fixes on this or just an existing issue with cloud gaming during early times with cloud gaming?
  5. Maximiliano Rivas Win User

Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

Hi, thanks for responding. It is with my MacBook Air
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Download Xbox Games Onto My Computer?

While in principle it's possible if you have windows installed on the MacBook air using the likes of boot camp, the practical reality is that it's not going to come close to playable with the available processing power/gpu that the MacBook air has, especially
    for the more recent aaa titles
Thema:

1. Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air - Similar Threads - Issue Cloud Gaming

2. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  3. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox series x cloud gaming: hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and upgraded to the series x whenever i try to...
  4. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  5. Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming: I am playing Fo4 on Cloud Gaming and just got the DLC, how do I make the game recognize that I have it? It keeps stating that the DLC is uninstalled but I just bought AND installed it. submitted...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  8. Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue: Hello, I’ve been looking through the different help articles here and have not found a solution to the issue at hand. I’m trying to use the cloud gaming feature on my Apple device (iPad). The...
  9. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  10. Joystick issue on phone cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Joystick issue on phone cloud gaming: I'm cloud gaming a game called moonlighter on my phone but my controller joystick won't work.i switched wires and controllers and saw a post saying to turn off auto rotate but to no avail.I have...