Is Xbox still offering a game for disc drive issues?

Discus and support Is Xbox still offering a game for disc drive issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox one for my kids for Christmas. The disc drive was bad, and I sent in for repairs. I chatted with Xbox and they said the game was for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmchairCoder95, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Is Xbox still offering a game for disc drive issues?

I bought a Xbox one for my kids for Christmas. The disc drive was bad, and I sent in for repairs. I chatted with Xbox and they said the game was for a limited time. Has anyone had success in getting a game?

:)

ArmchairCoder95, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Xbox one replacment game

You Should Contact Customer Service, MS Was Offering A Launch Title Download For Those With Faulty Disc Drives.

Spike68-11F12E56-F84E-4CF0-A409-79EE0294994A, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Xbox one trade in gamestop

Damn man. EB games offered me $110 Australian (like $140USD) for an Xbox with a broken disc drive.

Stray2615, Jan 7, 2014
  4. W1LD SEVEN
    W1LD SEVEN Guest

I sent in mine a few days ago and although the process has gone smoothly i was somewhat annoyed when they informed me the free game ended Dec 31st. Apparently disc drives failing after approx 40 days from release they don't care about which is pretty laughable.

W1LD SEVEN, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: