Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23?

Discus and support Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the ultimate edition of FIFA 23 yesterday as well as a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, now when I try and play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Tanner1, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Mark Tanner1
    Mark Tanner1 Guest

Hi,

I bought the ultimate edition of FIFA 23 yesterday as well as a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, now when I try and play online multiplayer on Ultimate Team it tells me that I don’t have the correct subscription and I need Ultimate Game pass, is that correct? Seems extortionate to play online and always used to be able to play with a Gold membership.

:)

Mark Tanner1, Sep 29, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is some kind of error, gold is all you need
  3. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gold game pass for fifa 23??

5. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

I mean fifa 22/23 and pes22/23
    No. There is no FIFA 22/23 for Xbox 360. The last FIFA title for the 360 was FIFA 19. The last PES was PES 2018.

Only Xbox 360 games work on a 360.
Thema:

1. Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23? - Similar Threads - Live Gold enough

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  10. Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles: Hello. I wonder how the xbox live gold works with two users. We have two xboxes in the same house, with two the same users on both consoles since they are placed at separate locations. Thing is...