Is Xbox live down in Arizona

Discus and support Is Xbox live down in Arizona in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our Internet is working fine. Computers are working but two Xbox consoles are not. Is Xbox live down in Arizona at this time?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrTballin, Oct 18, 2023.

1. MrTballin
    MrTballin Guest

Our Internet is working fine. Computers are working but two Xbox consoles are not. Is Xbox live down in Arizona at this time?

:)

MrTballin, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi MrTballin! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're having problems with Xbox Live, can I know how long you've been having this problem?

To check if there is a problem with the Xbox servers, you can use 2 links:

https://downdetector.com/status/xbox-live/map/

and the other link is: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I look forward to your response, have a nice day!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. DemonicKrusher Win User

Fix this please

Xbox live has been down for at least the last 4 hours for me. I am in Arizona and I would go outside to do something, but it is getting hot here in the desert. FalconGurl's hair is wicked. Love it.
  4. TJoneZz13 Win User

Background music

I live in the Arizona and not even Pandora is working. Wtf.
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

connecting xbox live

The servers have been down since 12 pm Arizona time for me. And I still can not connect.
  6. Gohan1230 Win User

Suspended XBOX Live Account - FIFA 12 Hack

Hi. Thank you for your help. I don't have everything you are asking for because I have a family gold account, two homes and two consoles. One in Arizona and one in Florida. When I called Microsoft support, I was in Arizona and referenced my Arizona console
    serial number. I wrote the SR # but left all of the info in Arizona when I left for Florida a few weeks back. I am currently in my Florida home and will be here for 3 more weeks. I do have the Florida Serial number on my Florida Xbox (as it is part of my
    family account) and I think I have the Console ID for the Arizona console (got if off of Xbox Live). I do not have the Arizona Serial number with me. I hope this is enough to get a status on my account.

Here is the Info:

[mod edit]
Thema:

1. Is Xbox live down in Arizona - Similar Threads - live down Arizona

2. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  3. Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live down? Can’t connect.: Currently can’t connect to Xbox Live. 8edac548-2f27-4ffa-bea0-fe5890b08533
  4. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  5. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  6. Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?: I can not download any Xbox 360 profiles onto my Xbox one in order to access all my xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I’ve seen multiple people having this issue and Microsoft posting on...
  7. I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my Xbox live account closed down please thank you: i would like to close down my xbox live account because i dont have use of it thank you Reecetimpson#816 84fb14af-c14e-44d3-87f0-a4c57cf2ca87
  8. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...