is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

Discus and support is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YSAMURAISHINOBI, Sep 21, 2023.

1. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of using mouse and keyboard but also gaining the aim assist from controller. That's blatantly cheating. I'm not a software engineer so I have no idea how hard it is to detect it when someone uses a xim but it's been making fps games unplayable for years now and a solution has been long overdue. And no this is not a problem for game developers to solve. It messes with the xbox code, not the games code. So Xbox should solve it.

:)

YSAMURAISHINOBI, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the case.

as all third party game servers are hosted and run by the dev/publishers of those games then Microsoft cannot see if those controllers are being used in those games.
  3. YSAMURAISHINOBI Win User

is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the case.

What they all say. Don't know where you got that idea from that I need a sarcastic response. Nor do I want to know, you've wasted to much time as is while still not giving an actual answer to my question. But instead of trying to argue with me, just don't answers questions you can't answer. It's that simpel man.
  4. YSAMURAISHINOBI Win User

explains why it was stated the series x could detect them. Still incorrect though, input are still registered on the console, the xim formats the input from mouse and keyboard to simulate a controller. but to continue your argument, it still holds no ground. If the developers of games can detect it and push it forward IP-ban should happen. As it currently stands that does not seem to happen.
  5. YSAMURAISHINOBI Win User

Doesn't mean the developers from xbox shouldn't look for some solution, which is actually strangly hilarious that after my previous comment this was the most you could say. Instead of being a hater that probably uses a xim himself and isn't answering my original question, just don't talk if you have nothing to add. But I'll wait and see for your great response that'll share some new insight.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

why would i use one of them, i play PC and can use any controller i want. least this answer should satisfy your need for a sarcastic comment.
Thema:

is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

1. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the... - Similar Threads - doing anything XIM

2. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  5. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT: XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT 6 WEEKS 6 WEEKS NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS CONFIRMED SENT OUT, NO NEW UNIT WAS DELIVERED - I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  8. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  9. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  10. Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Volume slider on menu doesn’t do anything.: Idk when this started happening but when listening to Spotify or another music playing app, you were able to control the balance of volume between the music and the rest of the console. This...