is video jukebox or the web site www.1959bhsmustangs.com a compatiple app for xbox 360

Discus and support is video jukebox or the web site www.1959bhsmustangs.com a compatiple app for xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok i have been trying to find this app my granfather says is on the xbox 360 app selection but i cant seem to find it. is it even a app. its called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Babygurl2474eve, Apr 2, 2017.

1. is video jukebox or the web site www.1959bhsmustangs.com a compatiple app for xbox 360

ok i have been trying to find this app my granfather says is on the xbox 360 app selection but i cant seem to find it. is it even a app.

its called video jukebox but the website is
    www.1959bhsmustangs.com
    any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated

:)

Babygurl2474eve, Apr 2, 2017
  2. How to watch Eurosport

I would like to watch Eurosport on the Eurosport Player App on Xbox 360. Trying to access the App gives an error message saying it is not available and to go to the Xbox web-site. This site says that you can get the Eurosport Player but a subscription is
    required? If I subscribe to Eurosport player via their web-site will this give me access on my Xbox 360?

darby2canardly, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Spiderdust8
    Spiderdust8 Guest
    Xbox One demos missing from Xbox web store

I like using the Xbox web site in addition to the smartphone app. Each have their merits. But I have preferred doing online purchases through the web site. Unfortunately, I"ve been finding an unusual trend where there doesn't appear to be Xbox One game demos.
    For instance, when I did a search on Screamride, I saw the purchasable game for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One and a game demo for Xbox 360 only. This mystified me and I just assumed that marketing didn't see the need to try selling Xbox One games.

But that assumption was wrong, as I found that when going to the Xbox Store on the smartphone app or on the Xbox One console itself that the demo for Xbox One would show up.
    So it appears that the Xbox web site's Store is hiding Xbox One demos. In case it's tied to region let it be known that I'm in Canada, using the Canadian Xbox web site.

Spiderdust8, Apr 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

is video jukebox or the web site www.1959bhsmustangs.com a compatiple app for xbox 360