Is USB mic support coming to xbox anytime soon?

Discus and support Is USB mic support coming to xbox anytime soon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been looking to buy an external mic for my series x but xbox doesn’t support plug and play like the PS4/PS5. Will this feature ever come to xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BobJuno8522, Jan 5, 2021.

1. BobJuno8522
    BobJuno8522 Guest

I’ve been looking to buy an external mic for my series x but xbox doesn’t support plug and play like the PS4/PS5. Will this feature ever come to xbox?

:)

BobJuno8522, Jan 5, 2021
  2. denis97g Win User

USB audio???????

Unfortunately, xbox doesn't support usb mics but that doesn't mean the support will never come.
  3. cranknnutzz Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset + Adapter - Possible to hear myself through headset?

I doubt MS will do anything about this issue anytime soon. I quit waiting and got a Turtle Beach headset that had built-in support for mic monitoring.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

KEEP SUPPORTING XBOX ONE

As things stand they wont be shutting down the 360 servers anytime soon as it's needed for backwards compatibility on the xbox one.

If it wasn't for bc I would think support for the 360 would be coming to an end pretty soon.
  5. The Blue Duck Win User

360 controls on Xbox one

USB support will be coming in an update soon.
  6. Dark Razzle Win User

Continually disconnected from LIVE. Global issue ?

Op here, just to let everyone know I spent over 2 hours chatting to support and STILL NO FIX.

At first I spoke to accounts....NO issues

Then I spoke to network support...NO Issues.

I have come to the conclusion that this problem is with XBOX and won't be fixed anytime soon.

Can anyone with the problem confirm that the last update they did was via USB and not on live? That is the only thing I can think of that started the problem
Thema:

1. Is USB mic support coming to xbox anytime soon? - Similar Threads - USB mic support

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. USB mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic: Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature: microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have asked for this and you still won’t listen to...
  6. What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series: And what adapters an other devices can I buy to over ride this cause I don’t want to keep my controller on buying the xbox stereo adapter and just want to use my keyboard...
  7. Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease: My usb mic is becoming dusty after not using it for a while. All I ask is at least have a beta where usb mics of any sort or at least rock band and more to be supported because my current mic...
  8. USB Mic Support For Xbox Series X/S?

in XboX Insiders
    USB Mic Support For Xbox Series X/S?: I know there isn't USB mic support on xbox one but is there USB mic support on the Xbox Series X/S. If there is not is xbox working on adding support for USB Mics. submitted by...
  9. Any chance of getting USB mic support for the Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any chance of getting USB mic support for the Xbox Series X/S?: I'm currently forced to use the Xbox twitch app while streaming to Twitch because my PC doesn't have a slot available for a capture card. That's fine and all and using my Webcam is easy as plug...
  10. USB mic support

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic support: Hello I just wanted to ask if there was anyway to use usb mics by just plugging it in to the console itself. I really want to use my blue snowball ice for my xbox but I don't know how to use it...