Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

Discus and support Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Mac isn’t playing xcloud. I continue getting kicked out of the site because it’s not reading the URL. Downloaded chrome, no joy. I’m out of ideas. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electronic_Train7591, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

My Mac isn’t playing xcloud. I continue getting kicked out of the site because it’s not reading the URL. Downloaded chrome, no joy. I’m out of ideas. I downloaded iOS 15 for my phone and turned on private relay and it worked. I know Monterey has it but not sure if it’s worth downloading to see it’ll even work. Any recommendations?

submitted by /u/Electronic_Train7591
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electronic_Train7591, Sep 27, 2021
  2. DjLupin Win User

Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

true, xcloud is not worth the money, still in beta after few years and didn’t improve at all, sc@m
  3. Cheese Rations Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

This is one of the major issues with xCloud that I hope are fixed before it is out of beta. This likely has nothing to do with your controller, but is instead just something you have to deal with when playing over a wireless connection.

I have the same input lag you’re experiencing on my iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, but do not have this issue when I play on my M1 MacBook Air that is connected to the internet through a wired connection.

Since xCloud is being heavily advertised for use on mobile devices, let’s hope Microsoft is able to fix this quickly. We’re still in a beta period here.
  4. TommasoAvati Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

This is one of the major issues with xCloud that I hope are fixed before it is out of beta. This likely has nothing to do with your controller, but is instead just something you have to deal with when playing over a wireless connection.

I have the same input lag you’re experiencing on my iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, but do not have this issue when I play on my M1 MacBook Air that is connected to the internet through a wired connection.

Since xCloud is being heavily advertised for use on mobile devices, let’s hope Microsoft is able to fix this quickly. We’re still in a beta period here.
    ok, thanks!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud

What is the latency/ping that you are receiving when you use xCloud?

Seeing as it is still in Beta there might be some issues still with the performance of the service.
  6. SEVENDUST94 Win User

Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

This beta program would be ok if they quickly fixed the issues that we knew would come with the program, but when we have to wait until the real update to correct the issue? NOT WORTH IT..............
Thema:

Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

1. Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues? - Similar Threads - upgrading Monterey beta

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11: Hello! yesterday i received my new Xbox wireless headset, but there is no way to execute a firmware upgrade. I am going to use the headset on windows PC or mobile phone, so i have to upgrade by...
  4. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  10. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc