is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

Discus and support is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EthanW5, Apr 10, 2024.

1. EthanW5
    EthanW5 Guest

unsure on what to do
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv? [​IMG]

:)

EthanW5, Apr 10, 2024
  2. Pschirki Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

Because there will be many peole without a compatible device. Think of all Wannabe-Cloud-gamers that only own a Smart TV and a Smartphone. You'd need a controller for both. If i could play The Witcher 3 either on TV than on phone, i'd pay some bucks more
    to get a Streaming device along with the controller for playing it on TV.
  3. LeighAnne Comstock Win User

Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

I have a Roku onn tv. I’ve tried a different cable I tried a different tv . I’ve restarted the Xbox and tv nothing seems to work and I can they on my Xbox in order to go to any of the settings
  4. Ducc Dad Win User

X-BOX 360 / PLUTO TV APP

HI,

Yes try re installing the app as this may fix the issue. However looking on the pluto tv website Xbox 360 is not listed as a compatible device:

https://support.pluto.tv/hc/en-us/articles/202106134-Pluto-TV-Compatible-Devices
  5. {Parity} Win User

TV Device Control

Do you have your XBOX setup as instant on or energy saving mode?
  6. the louster2903 Win User

TV Device Control

Instant on, always have done.
Thema:

1. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv? - Similar Threads - device control compatible

2. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  3. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  4. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  5. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  7. why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro?...: why did it ask me to let xbox app control my device during an update on my new surface pro? Does it have access to any of my information? Why would I want xbox app to control my device? I don't...
  8. Using Xbox controller with 2 different Bluetooth devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox controller with 2 different Bluetooth devices.: The Xbox Series X controller's feature that enables you to switch between two different Bluetooth devices has changed in the last controller firmware update. It used to be that if you had a PC...
  9. USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.: So, I have had some problems with my Cosmic Byte Ares Wireless Controller for a while now. It used to connect fine sometimes, and I thought it was a loose connection due to which it might not be...
  10. Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices: I sent in my controller for a repair a little while ago and it appears to have completely disappeared from my devices in my account. Anyone else have this issue? c4a1f40b-b5c6-4119-9792-8a13a15ec63f