Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

Discus and support Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rocky Conner, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Rocky Conner
    Rocky Conner Guest

Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an ingame item called “Flux” for the ingame currency “Caps” on the group post section. I looked through the rules and cant seem to see where I broke one. I understand that accidents happen all the time but it makes me a little frustrated due to the fact that there are multiple group post advertising websites that sell ingame items for real money and nothing is being done to stop them. I just want to shed light to this current problem and hope that the xbox live enforcement crew can fix this problem, thanks.

:)

Rocky Conner, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

3. DocOQ Win User

Xbox account balance problems

Im game items such as ingame currency
  4. MrFuzzy Ride Win User

Why dont they fix this broken automatic enforcement

Offering to buy/sell/trade real life currency is not permitted including not limited to gift cards, real money, accounts and other possessions but can you show me somewhere in the TOS/COC that does not mention a real life item? Its not against the rules. Trading ingame currency for a item(using game mechanics) is not mentioned only real life currency and items.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Refund Request Issue

Well actually you didnt read the terma and conditions then

Ingame items like fifa points are not refundable

Because you wouldve purposely select them

This includes any ingame currency
  6. ngocphi Win User

Unauthorized access investigation well over 25 day estimate.

yes and you do relieze that ingame items can be traded for money (terms of use violation not to mention a CRIME)
Thema:

1. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable - Similar Threads - trading ingame items

2. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...
  3. Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work: Can I trade in my 1x 1tb with fault hdmi f8b33c80-dabe-4cce-befb-57d471eef721
  4. Trade-in Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trade-in Program?: So with the leak of the revamped series x and s having absolutely no game disc reader, which means there will be no reader in the future and game discs will start phasing out for Xbox, I repeat an...
  5. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  6. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  7. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...
  8. Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?: So basically I was wondering if I can trade in my fully working nothing wrong ps4 slim with the cord and a controller for a Xbox maybe even a Xbox series S 92961e36-087f-4c8f-b60b-4380989f556b
  9. how to trade my roblox gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to trade my roblox gmail account: Previously, I changed the email for this account to receive emails to my email inc. But now I quit my job and that company email also ended. Now I want to change my email, I have to enter the...
  10. When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code: When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code ce3e673a-2911-4679-96c1-f6725155b86d