Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

Discus and support Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OutcastGuy44, Apr 3, 2020.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Apr 3, 2020
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Just renew it and if using that same account all your games apps and content will still be there also.

Happy gaming.
  3. lts Bass Win User

yes you can always renew Xbox live gold with a credit card online or get a gold live card from GameStop or any other retailer that carries them
  4. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Okay thanks and there a game I would like to play that is free but does it required gold for it called phantasy star online 2.Not sure wasting my money on gold just for online achievement enjoyment or stay as an silver member.
  5. Davis_8 Win User

indeed, like Netflix, when you decide you want to return, all you have to do is renew your subscription and you are good to go with all the Gold benefits!
  6. kev edin Win User

As said you can always go back a d buy gold . It dose not mater if you cancel every other month . đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership? - Similar Threads - late revert gold

2. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  3. Late refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Late refunds?: I refunded 2 online products on my Xbox over a week ago and they were approved but I still haven't gotten my money back from them and I'd like to know why? a3bbe363-9cf1-4fe1-9d1c-cdbc9b785984
  4. How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?: My sisters and I have loved gaming for years, so one year our father got us an Xbox One for the household. He has since passed, but we have still gotten and played it continuously. This year we...
  5. My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s has been crashing, freezing, and running incredibly slow lately: constant crashes, freezes, and overall slow performance, I've tried factory resetting twice, cleaning the console, and reinstalling multiple games but nothing seems to fix my issue...
  6. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  7. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  8. My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controllers have been glitching lately 2 are new and it scrolls down 5-8 lines...: As of last week it has been going off and on and now its just permanently going down way to many lines its at the point where i cant even message people or play most games where you pick a...
  9. My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account was hacked lately and i wanna get it back but when i try to get a call from the...: My account got hacked and i cant log in since the email and password has been changed from that account. I had minecraft in the account but i cant play that either. Even if i cant get my account...
  10. I receives party invitations 30mins late but not on time and my friend doesn’t see my party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I receives party invitations 30mins late but not on time and my friend doesn’t see my party...: So when i send my friend a party invite he says he doesn’t see it and when he send me one on time it doesn’t come in on time it’ll come in 30mins or a hour later c1919dd4-daee-4dab-a445-fe5d5b5b81c2