Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?

Discus and support Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple games are basically saying “there's a lot of people are playing the game you want to play ,wait for them to finish” Average 15-20 minute wait... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ♾vibe♾, Sep 11, 2023.

1. ♾vibe♾
    ♾vibe♾ Guest

A couple games are basically saying “there's a lot of people are playing the game you want to play ,wait for them to finish”

Average 15-20 minute wait times but I’ve started seeing 100+ minute times on popular games,

Will there be upgrades for servers or we just cope

:)

♾vibe♾, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Tony Little Win User

I have this same exact question. What's going on?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox's biggest exclusive of the year just launched, and lots of people don't have the hardware to play it, so they're on cloud.

Download fortnite to a compatible device if access is important to you.
  4. ActivistLime948 Win User

The "wait time & lots of player" messages began in August 2023 - long before "Starfield" xbox release 06Sep2023! I have been actively 'cloud gaming' for months on my console, but beginning late July 2023, the 3-5 minute wait messages began to be a frequent occurrence. By the third week of August 2023, the "wait time 10-15 minutes" message appeared, usually accompanied by a "the queue is slow or full" message. Per the Xbox support page this is a KNOWN ISSUE and "we're working on it" (08Sep2023). XBox RAISED the monthly fee for Game Pass Ultimate by $2.00 and NOW more games require cloud play (when using Xbox One console, for example). We PAY a LOT to be assured game access - especially Cloud Gaming!!! Please do not insult our loyalty or intelligence by suggesting one game is the cause of cloud gaming's abysmal performance! MS/Xbox easily projects users and demand requirements. Since I don't have access to internal documents, I'm going to suggest that - despite a significant increase in revenue - the ever-greedy corporation is electing to NOT increase server space or necessary infrastructure to support the additional demand in the cloud-gaming environment. A rather ridiculous decision in light of the fact that gaming in general is fast becoming an "online dependent" industry requiring cloud storage and network gaming servers/traffic. Ergo, the reason for the original question here: "Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?" If no, when can we expect a resolution?
  5. Ascropian Win User

console ban

Wait i just realized u said when the suspension is over Its permanent it will never end im gonna be 💀 before i get a unban
  6. Dalil.G Win User

0x87dd0003

Yes thank you i just have call the service and they said that I just have to wait and when the xbox live gonna be on I could play all of the games I have so don't panic cause every thing gonna be cool in short time.
Thema:

1. Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing? - Similar Threads - wait games gonna

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?: The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this? 8f7ed348-e24f-4f37-baae-e1f55274e7f9
  5. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...
  6. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  7. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  8. Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...: Hi Microsoft I recently bought the Game pass ultimate in order to use Cloud Gaming. But since the beginning I am experiencing more than 1h waiting. So, I can't play. I am from Brazil and I...
  9. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  10. Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?: On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from...