Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

Discus and support Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question. So, first things you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rehetamainctu, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question.

So, first things you have to find an identity cartridge.

Once you find an identity cartridge all you have to do is pick it up and it's automatically going to be equipped in any areas where you need that cartridge shoot.

So your holographic shroud works automatically there are literally nothing you need to do.

Don't press any hotkeys, nothing you need to do to equipped it.

You literally just get that ID cartridge and now the shrouds going to work with that ID.

And it's going to automatically equip when you enter an area that requires it.

So, let's go to that area where requires a holographic shroud.

And from there, I can explain the ins and out of the shroud and short of how you recharge it?

And other things like that.

So, we have to run over the ship and pull the button of the elevator.

This will take us to an area where we need a board ID in that holographic shroud. Where this will provide that ID

Because you just got that ID card right upstairs.

After that coming to that area you and your companion will come down from the elevator.

Disguise this holographic disguise is going to be equipped.

And any NPCs that are wandering around are going to think that you belong in this area.

Now there is a caveat to this because down in the bottom centre of your screen there's going to be a purple bar.

This purple bar represents how long that shroud or that idea short of the cloak is going to last for.

Every time you take a step run walk whatever it decays.

Just a little bit when you have reached short of the limits of the shroud.

You are either going to need to leave the area.

So, in this case, you took the elevator back up or you are going to need to answer a sort of question.

Okay, so the other way it works is your shroud runs out you take a step.

Now the guards see that you don't belong they are going to start asking you a few questions.

These questions are basically based on your persuade intimidation and lying skills.

The higher those skills are the farther you can get as far as guard questions go.

And every time your holographic shroud fails you will be asked a harder and harder questions.

So, in this case, you have to answer all questions very smartly.

Where it requires level 80 to start intimidating or persuading these guards to let you go.

If you successfully can persuade someone to let you.

And let the shroud sort of let them accept the holographic shroud or the holographic disguise.

You are recharged and you can start all over again with that meter every time as long as you are in an area.

Those questions are going to keep getting harder and harder as far as the skill check required to pass them.

At some point, if you fail you are either going to need to sort of getting out of that area.

And just recharged everything and come back in and then your levels going to reset at zero.

Or you are going to need to shoot your way out.

Source: How to use holographic shroud?

:)

rehetamainctu, Nov 20, 2021
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Today is the day, which one did you pick and why?

Just finished outer worlds it is a great game so different ways to play and the story is good as well
  3. ViralVD77 Win User

FM

First month using the XBox PC pass and only subbed for FM and Outer Worlds. Hopefully I can get Outer Worlds finished before my pass runs out for the month because I am defiantly not going to stick with a service that removes games when you are half way
    through them. Guess I'll buy FM2020 off of Steam then.
  4. PrintCrowd Win User

Birthday Game Recommendations???

Outer worlds and world war z are decent gamepass games
  5. Fuzzy Noices Win User

outer worlds wont launch

I tried to launch outer worlds on my pc but it just exits out without launching the game.
    Thé Game Outer Worlds will launch Friday. Then you can launch it.
  6. Crackonosh Win User

The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

It is on PC and I'm playing on Hard difficulty.

From what I read on the other forums it has a problem on all difficulties.

It has to do something with game not creating saved games folder with user ID.

Just a quick question:

From what I saw on the other forums and wiki the paths to saved games are

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows
    10\<user-id>\

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_hv3d7yfbgr2rp\SystemAppData\wgs\<user-id>\

Is that correct?

If so, I'm missing the user-id folder. I've tried these things, but none seems to work. What is the correct example of user id folder?

For example: (BlaBla is made up name)

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10\BlaBla#1630

or

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10\BlaBla1630

or

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10\BlaBla

Thanks
Thema:

Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

1. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games? - Similar Threads - Correct Holographic Shroud

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  5. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  6. profiles and party not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    profiles and party not working correctly: When I open anyone’s profile, it doesn’t load and just sits there, so I can’t invite anyone or join off their profile. As for parties, when someone invites me and I join, it shows no profile...
  7. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  8. xbox remote play not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    xbox remote play not working correctly: when i start my remote play on my pc it will display a drone or rocket ship then turn completely black, ive tried unplugging hdmi and deleting and redownloading the xbox app for windows but still...
  9. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  10. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...