Is this currently the best X1 deal?

Discus and support Is this currently the best X1 deal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 'grats on your new console :D Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 5, 2014.

1. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

'grats on your new console Is this currently the best X1 deal? :D

CarringtonTV, Aug 5, 2014
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    hey also.. is the free game a code or disc? because if you do get the disc and end up joining the EA Access. you can go sell your disc as it automatically makes all disc versions digital...

congrats anyways...

tohellnbak, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Thanks. I assume the Free BF4 is the full game but if not I am cool with that too. I will keep an eye on the EA access feature.

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

It's the full game. And you don't need to pay $30 for the full year if you don't want to. You can pay $5 and try it out for a month if you want. You'll still have access to everything it offers.

Sword Style, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Oh nice that is really good to know.

6. I feel like buying this too but I feel a better bundle would come a week later and I'm like rage quitting.

Defy Lightning, Aug 5, 2014
  7. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I've never understood why Walmart won't price match their own website. A few weeks after Portal 2 came out, it was marked down to $39.99 on their website, went to the store to buy it, wouldn't price match, but I could have it delivered to the store and
    just pick it up. Stupid. lol

Eggnogga, Aug 5, 2014
  8. Is this currently the best X1 deal?

That's my luck too so you are right, in another week there probably will be a better deal.

I also don't know why Walmart wont price match their website. Oh well I am really in no hurry so as long as I have this by the time Destiny comes out next month, then I will be happy. .

9. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Have fun with your new console. Hit me up if you ever get Diablo 3.

brandiesel1, Aug 5, 2014
  10. Oh yeah I forgot Diablo 3 is coming to the X1. I just traded in my 360 version of Diablo 3 because most of my friends quit playing it. I put hundreds of hours into that game. Loved it.

11. So the X1 arrived Thursday instead of next Monday. I will get it all setup with Kinect over the weekend. Currently installing F5 and BF4. I also plan to check out a few 3d movies.

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 8, 2014
  12. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    ^^3D isnt available unless you are in the preview program

x24hrs2livex, Aug 8, 2014
  13. Is this currently the best X1 deal?

Oops that is correct I the 3d update is out yet. So I will try some BD movies just not 3d yet.

14. Correct. I will check out some BD movies. Looking forward to the 3d update.

15. User_22
    User_22 Guest
    I bought this deal and I picked Titanfall for my game of choice. I think that it' the best deal out right now.

User_22, Aug 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Is this currently the best X1 deal? - Similar Threads - currently best deal

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  9. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  10. Best value current UK console packages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best value current UK console packages: Newbie here! Which UK retailers currently offer the best value Xbox One console bundles, please?? I ideally would like Ryse to be included. Thanks in advance. f105353b-8e4f-499a-bed2-ff59314a90ef