Is this currently the best X1 deal?

Discus and support Is this currently the best X1 deal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking to get the X1 before Destiny comes out in 1 month. This is currently the best deal I can find. X1 + Kinect + Forza 5 + Game of my choice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Is this currently the best X1 deal?

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Upgrading AC IV, any point?

never played the 360 version but the X1 version of AC 4 is one of the best looking and best overall game ive played on the X1 yet!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Aug 5, 2014
  3. This game is the best

I will always think, no matter what, that halo 2 is the best. But Halo 4 is a very good game. I am happy with how 343 did with this and am looking forward to playing it now and after all the dlc and playlist updates surface. It is indeed an amazing game.

TRASHING HOTELS, Aug 5, 2014
  4. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

pick another game other than BF4....throw in EA access for another $30 and get Madden FIFA Peggle2 and BF

tohellnbak, Aug 5, 2014
  5. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    as toh said, dont buy battlefield as if you buy ea access you get it for free in their vault Is this currently the best X1 deal? :)

iBakez, Aug 5, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Thats the best deal Ive seen. There should also be a Titanfall bundle with a year of Live for 439.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
  7. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Good point, tohellnbak. Camaro, why don't you pick up something like Ryse or Dead Rising 3. Both games have some pretty decent co-op, and I know how you love that.

Eggnogga, Aug 5, 2014
  8. Is this currently the best X1 deal?

Ohhhh excellent point about DR3!! I forgot about that one. I will have to check and see if DR3 is an available option for the free game.

I will have to look into the EA access deal even though I am not interested in Madden.

9. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    EA Access is not available to everyone yet, is it? that is a sweet deal, but doesn't look like DR3 or even BF4 are available for the other game, i'd suggest Watch Dogs if you're into open world games, or Titanfall for one of the best twitch shooter multiplayer
    experience.

Zero Divided, Aug 5, 2014
  10. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    EA Access will be available to all very soon. If you're planning on getting BF4 definitly get it through EA Access. 4 games so far for less than the price of 1. Bargain!

ZombieDeano, Aug 5, 2014
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Zero is correct BF4 isnt on the list of games. I'd go with ACIV, Watch Dogs or Titanfall depending on what you like Camaro.

@Zero I had heard that EAAccess was rolling out to everyone, but havent gotten reliable information on that yet. It shouldnt be in beta too long as its essentially just an app. I would figure EA would want as much money as soon as possible and keeping it
    in an extended beta limits its reach.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
  12. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    @x24hrs2livex, thanks, i haven't been really keeping up with since there is currently nothing i'm interested in from the vault.

Zero Divided, Aug 5, 2014
  13. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

well also Camaro, it gives members 10% off ALL EA products including DLC. We get free access to games 5 days before release... AND by this time next month (hopefully) there will be more than 4 games in the vault.. UFC PVZ and NFS are due to be in there soon
    I guess

tohellnbak, Aug 5, 2014
  14. BF4 is the screenshot game they use for this deal so I am pretty sure I will be able to pick it. I know Gamestop and Best Buy will price match so I might end up getting this from BB. I personally don't like getting consoles from Gamestop. I will call
    on my lunch break and find confirm all the information. I am also looking for the best warranty for obvious reasons. haha

15. Follow up for the X1 purchase.

I was on the phone for an hour with Best Buy, Gamestop, and Walmart. Gamestop and Best Buy would not price match the online walmart deal. Also this deal is online only.

I ended up buying the X1 online from Walmart using the link in the very first post of this thread. They had THE best deal and had by far THE best warranty.

Best Buy 2 year warranty $80.00

Gamestop 2 year warranty $80.00

Walmart 3 year warranty was only $57.00. Is this currently the best X1 deal? :D

I also picked BF4 as the free game. Should all be here in about a week. Is this currently the best X1 deal? :D

Thema:

1. Is this currently the best X1 deal? - Similar Threads - currently best deal

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  9. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  10. Best value current UK console packages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best value current UK console packages: Newbie here! Which UK retailers currently offer the best value Xbox One console bundles, please?? I ideally would like Ryse to be included. Thanks in advance. f105353b-8e4f-499a-bed2-ff59314a90ef