Is this common to lose items you paid for?

Discus and support Is this common to lose items you paid for? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Helix Points for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I recently loaded up the game again and the remaining Helix Points I had as well as the items I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeeJayy Taylor, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Is this common to lose items you paid for?

I purchased Helix Points for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I recently loaded up the game again and the remaining Helix Points I had as well as the items I purchased are now gone. However there are two BASE items that are in game on my base that were apart of the pack that still show up. I purchased the Hel's Damnation Pack for the armor items as well as the same pack name but for Base items. When I loaded up the game my character had the armor from the pack on and within a few seconds he was wearing nothing. I purchased these points in February of 2021 and they still show in my order history. I'm not sure what to do because the game is trying to make me buy it again. It doesn't even show up in my Owned items. I played this on XBOX and I was never credited back any amount for the items. My items I PAID for are just gone. The Base items I bought are there but the armor items will not show in my inventory or owned items, BUT when I boot up old saves, in the loading screen my character HAS THE ITEMS ON but once he loads into the world they disappear.

I've tried to reboot and restart the game and it's not solving anything and quite frankly I'm frustrated.

:)

TeeJayy Taylor, Aug 17, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I saw that you did some procedures and it didn't solve try to clear the cache, in some cases it can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. TeeJayy Taylor Win User

I tried this option and I cleared persistent storage and nothing happened after I clicked it. I even closed out my game all the way and restarted it and there were no updates that prompted. Once I started the game again, my items were still gone.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Item Lose

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, you might want to contact Gameloft to figure out what's happening: support.gameloft.com
  5. TroHAM Win User

Removing Credit Card

No, you will not lose your purchased items. You have already paid for it, so it's tied to your account. You can redownload your previously bought items by going to the download history:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

Hope you get it sorted out:)
  6. True Christophe Win User

not receiving items you have paid for

thanks Grassy

shall try and contact Ubisoft
Thema:

1. Is this common to lose items you paid for? - Similar Threads - common lose items

2. Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?: Why in God's name is there a new special strike system that adds a multi-player ban to the communications bans? If you don't wanna hear somebody block and mute them it's not that hard. You don't...
  3. Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?: So I’m back with a repeat question, as it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with an isp issue. But I recently switched to another isp, for a totally unrelated reason, other than we can get up to...
  4. The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?: The middle of the lower common cards are blank in the middle on my Xbox x and I don’t know why. The high diamond 90 plus cards are fine ec0c4109-973f-4296-a93d-2f71f6ec6af4
  5. (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...: The title is pretty self explanatory, but it’s true. On the Series X, I pre-ordered the base Modern Warfare II game back in September, or around that time of year. I didn’t want to commit...
  6. I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...: I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review. Edit: Just been...
  7. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option: To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under...
  8. Are trident drops common on bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are trident drops common on bedrock?: I'm on a bedrock server with some friends and have gotten 5 tridents over just a few days of playing. We do live near a body of water, so tons of drowned, but still, i feel like i have way more...
  9. How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue?

in XboX Insiders
    How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue?: So I recently opened a ticket with Xbox support (they recommend me to this SubReddit) through their live chat and had to have it escalated because of achievements randomly not unlocking in AC...
  10. Organize list by common games shared with close friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Organize list by common games shared with close friends: I have two or three main game friends I know on a first name basis IRL. I'm surprised the game menu can't be grouped by games shared in common with Xbox Live friends. It should be coordinated...