Is this a scam email?

Discus and support Is this a scam email? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pizzavessel14, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Is this a scam email?

Is this a scam email? [​IMG]
    i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?

:)

Pizzavessel14, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Pizzavessel14 Win User

Is this a scam email?

[​IMG]
    these are the only links it sent.. (i covered the "service request number" just incase it is potentially something related to my account. I would send the email address just to see if you recognize it but im not sure if I can send it here
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is this a scam email?

Hello Pizzavessel14! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you have not requested a refund and your account is secure and there is nothing in the refund status then it really does seem like a suspicious email. Are there links asking you to sign in? You can also look at the actual address to see if it looks suspicious to.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is this a scam email?

5. Echo4Ent Win User

MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????

6. NightfireZombie Win User

Xbox Live and Axe Deoderant Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner???

What was the email that emailed you? You might be the victim of a phishing scam.
Thema:

Is this a scam email?

1. Is this a scam email? - Similar Threads - scam email

2. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  6. Is this a real email or a phishing scam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this a real email or a phishing scam?: I received an email from the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (Xlcm) it told me I had received an enforcement, I opened it up and logged in, it had said I...
  7. I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a way to contact xbox team directly (email or phone number). It's about a SCAM game...: Hi. A week ago I posted about a game called Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one. This game is not online or has multiplayer capabilites. It's from 2018 and servers have been down forever (at least...
  8. Xbox live separate billing email scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live separate billing email scam: I am still not satisfied with Microsoft's response. Had your company been more transparent in its business practices and the fact that there is a separate billing email address that has to be...
  9. Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scam email??? *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: [img] [img] [img] Help me, I got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** today and I'm not sure if its a scam or not (look at the pictures to see) it...
  10. Enforcement Email? Is it a scam?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Email? Is it a scam?: I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying that my son's Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the...