is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back?

Discus and support is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried getting into my boyfriends xbox passkey but his controller had sticky keys and made me lock him out because he can’t provide his password to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ariana Alba, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Ariana Alba
    Ariana Alba Guest

I tried getting into my boyfriends xbox passkey but his controller had sticky keys and made me lock him out because he can’t provide his password to his old email that he dosent have anymore. He dosent have his old number either. He also dosent remember his microsoft’s user and password. Please help.

:)

Ariana Alba, Apr 30, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

try the recovery form

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Is there anyway I can get my account back?

Is it possible that somebody else had access to your account? If so, they could have been the reason for the ban. Problem is, you are responsible for your account at all times, and if you allow somebody else access, or somebody in the house gains access,
    you are still held responsible for their actions. It is also possible, that somebody gained access to your account from another console. This happens when you give out your login details. You could contact phone support and have them open an unauthorized
    access investigation, if you believe it was possible that your account was accessed without your knowledge. They will be able to determine if the violation occured from your console, or if it was logged in somewhere else. This will not necessarily change the
    suspension though.
  4. ngocphi Win User

They conduct the thorough review before issuing the Permi ban that's for.last resorts

Its done by multiple teams

Not just one person

You can look at your enforcementn history on the same site

If you have multiple enforcement actions those can lead to a ban especially if it was hate etc eyc

And no if they denied you there is no other choice

You should read the terms of use

There is a bit of information about the enforcement team there along with the enforcement dite

If you want something else you do need to read the terms of use

Before you proceed

Keep in mind they will present all evidence in case so it's best to change your behaviour
  5. Maverick GeeG Win User

Like I said, I have never used racial or homophobic slurs, their reasoning is simply not true.

But thanks for the response.

Guess my only choice is to stop giving my business to a company like this.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Sorry, but no. Once an account is banned, everything associated with that account is lost with it.
Thema:

1. is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back? - Similar Threads - they’re anyway try

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  8. My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one S was stolen and they’re using my Xbox account. How do I lock them out or can I...: My Xbox was stolen and they’re using my account. How do I lock them out? Can I suspend my account until further notice? I have a lot of money invested in those games....
  9. Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is receiving my Xbox notifications from the app, supposedly they’re not in said...: So someone is receiving my Xbox app notifications when they aren’t logged in or even have the app. I don’t know how to stop this from happening. 38a948cb-3688-4cab-82c5-6f46a6c5b8de
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7